Club Finances

Is anybody else having a problem with their finances when managing clubs?

It seems that at every club I have managed I seem to alway end up in the red. This is even whn I am spending below my wage budget and not spending any money on transfers. Am I doing something wrong or is there a better way to manage clubs finances?

Thanks

It seems that at every club I have managed I seem to alway end up in the red. This is even whn I am spending below my wage budget and not spending any money on transfers. Am I doing something wrong or is there a better way to manage clubs finances?

Thanks

Well its easy to work out, check to see how much money you make bar from selling players then see how much you are lossing.

Depends on the league that you are playing, on some leagues even if you stick to your wage budget you'll end up on debt anyway, i get the feeling that the costs for match day expenses,ground maintenance and other expenses are too high on FM(specially on lower leagues) it seems kind of ridiculous to spend more on match day expenses/ground maintenance than what you are getting on gate receipts.

If you play as a llama, you will almost certainly have trouble with your finances. Most lower league teams lose money every year from continuing operations. To make up the difference, you can develop and sell off high-quality players and/or schedule friendlies with high-profile teams that bring in extra revenue.

Once in a game my 2011 FM game keeps saying not well formed invalid token at line 1 of floating league table state changed.xml. I keep having to press ok about approximately 100 times every fixture i go into. Ive tried making the preferences as windowed, Ive also uninstalled the game and my Steam account several times. Ive now run out of ideas! Any ideas...!?

not well formed invalid token at line 1 of floating_league_table_state_changed.xml

Once in a game my 2011 FM game keeps saying not well formed invalid token at line 1 of floating league table state changed.xml. I keep having to press ok about approximately 100 times every fixture i go into. Ive tried making the preferences as windowed, Ive also uninstalled the game and my Steam account several times. Ive now run out of ideas! Any ideas...!?

it is fun with blackpool

start with 50 million - get a hansome budget for transfers - get promited, board spends all the money on upgrading facilites... get 2.5 million transfer budget... erm yea.. i cant buy anyone with that -_- was down to 6 million. need a good cup run to fix that. championship was making millions of losses per update. premier league was getting them back again.

Archived