Texas Flood

Jason the Yank

So after being severely chastened by my Belarus experience, and with the Editor's Hideaway throwing up the full US pyramid. I'm starting a new game. The principal will be the same as the Belarus save: Start by loading all countries with a top league reputation of 2-1/2 stars or lower, and, hopefully, add in bigger leagues/remove smaller ones as I gain success (HAR!)

I'm on FM version 12.0.4, and the only editor file I'm using is the one mentioned above. (available here)

As instructed by the file creators, I'm ticking "add key staff" and "load all players based in US"

My reputation is Sunday League Footballer.

It didn't take long to find a job, just 1 day in fact. I wasn't interested in the Development Academy jobs, nor the Indonesian jobs that were offered. I briefly considered the offer from Academik Sofia in Bulgaria, but they're already above their wage budget and the whole purpose of using the expanded US file was to start closer to home.

I ruled out a couple of NPSL jobs (New York Red Bulls NPSL and AC Colonials) because there was no money on offer. Instead, I went to the brand new, semi-professional Southern Premier Soccer League based in Texas and Oklahoma.

January 21, 2011 - I accepted the 1-year offer of Fort Worth Intertunnel, on $425/week.

7-5-2011 2-38-17 PM.png?1309856935

Fort Worth Intertunnel

Transfer Budget: $0

Wage Budget: $4,000/week (yeah, this will get cut after the first season :D)

Current Player Wages: $1,770/week

Archived