Problem with 3d match engine

Hello to everyone. I have a problem with Football Manager 2012. Although the minimum system requirements are the same as Football Manager 2011 I cannot enable the 3d match even though in Football Manager 2011, the 3d match was running very well and without problems. Why is that happening? Has anyone an idea? Thank you!

Mydrivers are up to date as well, I know my onboard graphics aren't the best but they run FM11 comfortably. The specs shouldn't have changed so much that I am just told "you can't run it." full stop. I believe it's an error by the steam set-up instructions, SI have programmed it to reject wrongly and you can't even try to get it to work as steam just locks out the 3D engine

With FM11 I believe there was more chance of the 3D engine working even if your card was underspec. While the minimum specs haven't changed, we can't guarantee that the changes haven't affected anyone who could run the game last year with an underspec card.

What annoys me is that we don't even get a chance to try and run it, it just locks you out

Hello to everyone. I have a problem with Football Manager 2012. Although the minimum system requirements are the same as Football Manager 2011 I cannot enable the 3d match even though in Football Manager 2011, the 3d match was running very well and without problems. Why is that happening? Has anyone an idea? Thank you!

try it with the stadium and fans off.

First of all i would like to thank you for the information and the participation in this discussion. I have an Intel card and I hope the problem will fix in the real game. But in the demo I cannot even enable the 3d match. Hoping in good news in the following days...

Archived