Changing a newgens hair

Is there a way? My best regen has no hair whatsoever and I don't like it, is there a way to change it so he actually has a decent set of hair on him?

Give Wayne Rooney or Stephen Ireland a call. ;)

I think you can change it with a real time editor? Not 100% sure, but I'm sure somebody once posted about how he could change the hair colour of Paul Scholes from ginger to brown with FMRTE.

So I guess you should be able to change it with fmrte. :thup:

Shelvey, Meireles, Skrtel, Reina...I really don't think hair makes a difference!

Or ask the board. Ask to boost poor player morale, due to bullying within the squad about baldness, by investing in wigs!

stewalli - I know it doesn't make a difference, but i was asking. If you don't have anything constructive to say please don't comment.

Barkermush - Any idea how mate?

I'm not too sure, I've not used FMRTE.

If you ask in the FMRTE thread, which will be somewhere in the Editors Hideaway Forum. I'm sure somebody there will be able to help you. :thup:

This.

Some regens/newgens will change hairstyle but it seems rare and more of a bug. Last year I had some players that got a face transplant too.

I think this pack will reset all the regens hair in the game if added during a save, but is well worth it.

If youre bothered about bald regens just do the following:

1. Take a screenshot of the player profile, preferably with a skin that has a dark background, since its going to make it easy to cut his face from the picture later

2. Open the screenshot in photoshop or similar

3. cut his face out of the screenshot on the same size of a facepack that fits your skin (i think its 96x96 or something like that), and also remove the background, so you will end up with just the player face

4. now you can just put whatever hair you want, or whatever else you want to draw, if you want you can also open the hair pictures in the game's facegen folder, and also apply it to his face

5. after youre done, you have to save the image on the same way you would if youre creating a facepack for the player, you need to check his ID in the game, and then make a xml file with that ID (there is a tutorial for this on the graphics forum)

6. the face will show up in the game after you installed it correctly

another way is to install the OLT hair pack and/or FMF hair pack, after you install it, every player randomizes their hair

I have installed both packs separately and individually but still the players that were bald are still bald, although other newgens have changed their hairstyle.

I am awful with graphics and cannot cut out to save my life, which is why I posted in the skinning forum to see if someone else could cut two players out for me.

Archived