Summer Play

How many of you continue to play throughout the summer?

My cousin stops playing after the UEFA final, stating that since there is not much summer football, like the premier league, that he loses interest in the game. Do any of you find this to affect you?

I continue playing, building up to the next release. I watch some games on Fox Soccer that are replays or classic matches. And I also have "The History of Soccer" dvd set, which I watch each summer.

I lost interest a couple months ago, but have got it back more than ever right now. Seem to play every evening and weekend, clocking up some serious hours and I see it continuing right through the summer.

Guest markyosullivan

I've been playing it a lot recently. Was kind of limited to how long I could spend because of revision. :( Still got another 3 exams to go, but this is great for rest days like today. :D

I usually carry on, all the transfer hype and pre-season training tours are really interesting to me :)

This summer however, i have set a challenge to get Farnborough Town (my VERY local team, in Blue Square South) to the Premiership

I live in the southern hemisphere so I'm entering winter now, however in my summer I play more; spite of having more things to do, I have far less responsibilities from work, etc.

I don't motivate myself to play because of who is playing, but I'm glad that there is never off season in football for me, because whenever european leagues are in off season, south american leagues are very active.

How many of you continue to play throughout the summer?

My cousin stops playing after the UEFA final, stating that since there is not much summer football, like the premier league, that he loses interest in the game. Do any of you find this to affect you?

I continue playing, building up to the next release. I watch some games on Fox Soccer that are replays or classic matches. And I also have "The History of Soccer" dvd set, which I watch each summer.

I watch MLS too, so summer is still mid-season

Archived