Design Next Season Kits

this will be contreversial for some of you hardcore fans i'm sure somebody will say "it's football manager, not design a shirt manager" Well I think it would just be a little fun thing you could add to the game, the opportunity to change the colour of the away kit at the end of each season? It would just be a little fun addiition to the game..what do people think?

Whilst I can see that it would appeal to some users and would possibly be worthwhile including its a non-starter due to the licensing.

Kits have to be as they are in real life during the season of release.

Kits should be like they are irl for the first season, and after that you should get the option to change colours? Would it not be possible due to licensing? Even though most strips dont even have the badges/sponsor on them in the game, so why would it matter?

Yep, I would enjoy that.

No sponsor changes or design changes. Just the colours - based on a pre-set selection.

ie. Man Utd would be whites, blacks and greys.

Where do you get grey from? 1995? Its white, black or blue.

Why can't they wear grey?

They wore grey once in about 95. And we all know what happened there. Its white, black or blue. Always has been. TBF though I think we should wear grey at Wembley because we always seem to disappear :lol:

Guest markyosullivan

Would love this to be introduced. Licencing issue can be avoided possibly by using generic sponsors instead of real sponsors.

I would absolutely love this. Obviously you are the manager, however if no one else is gonna decide for you, designing your kits would be a nice little feature. If SI think this is a bit unrealistic for the managerial experiance, then maybe their should be 3 options or something, of some recommended kit designs put forward by the backroom staff making them and you get to choose your favorite for the coming season. However I love this idea and it would be great. :)

Archived