What's your database size?

What is the database size in your current FM game? Also what is the difference between "players of nationality" and "players based in nation" when loading a new game? I chose "players based in nation" and loaded all continents, will this slow my game down a lot?

Based in nation include all foreigners in that nation, "of nationality" would exclude foreigners.

The database size is the number of players you load. Large increases that number but the main way of increasing number of players you load is to include playable leagues and nations.

I play with roughly 60 000 players.

Based in nation include all foreigners in that nation, "of nationality" would exclude foreigners.

The database size is the number of players you load. Large increases that number but the main way of increasing number of players you load is to include playable leagues and nations.

I play with roughly 60 000 players.

How many leagues did you load? I loaded only the English, Italian and Spanish leagues.

How many leagues did you load? I loaded only the English, Italian and Spanish leagues.

I load all leagues in the nation where I play (club manager, not career), currently Spain + England, Germany, Italy (two top leagues) France, Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands, Portugal, Mexico, Russia, Ukraine and Norway my home nation (top leagues only).

Large database.

This is normally 60-70000 players.

I load all leagues in the nation where I play (club manager, not career), currently Spain + England, Germany, Italy (two top leagues) France, Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands, Portugal, Mexico, Russia, Ukraine and Norway my home nation (top leagues only).

Large database.

This is normally 60-70000 players.

But wouldn't all these leagues slow the game down since it will be required to process the results for all these leagues? Also what would happen if you loaded all leagues from all nations? Because I'm planning to do that but don't want the game to take forever to load.

But wouldn't all these leagues slow the game down since it will be required to process the results for all these leagues? Also what would happen if you loaded all leagues from all nations? Because I'm planning to do that but don't want the game to take forever to load.

Ultimately if you have a good PC adding extra players isnt going to slow the game down it is adding extra leagues that does. I play on a Large DB with England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Scotland, Argentina and Brazil and mine runs fine with around 50000 players. Your PC may be slower than mine and grind to a halt with that many leagues loaded.

Leagues: Scotland, England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany - All playable to lowest level

Database: Custom Large - All Players of National Rep from Scandinavia, Caribbean, Oceania, All players of Continental rep from North America and Africa, Players from Andorra, Faroe Islands, Malta, San Marino

Player Total: Approx 69000

Leagues: Scotland, England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany - All playable to lowest level

Database: Custom Large - All Players of National Rep from Scandinavia, Caribbean, Oceania, All players of Continental rep from North America and Africa, Players from Andorra, Faroe Islands, Malta, San Marino

Player Total: Approx 69000

I add leagues in order to get more players, but is adding players by customizing the database making the game progress much faster? I and two friends are going to start a network game, and I would like that game to progress faster, and if that is possible without reducing the amount of players, customizing the database is the thing to do?

I'm running something like 42 leagues from 16 or so nations and a large database, around 70k players I think. Only in the beginning of this save sofar so can't say much about how it will hold up in the future but sofar the gamespeed is pretty good, think I had 2 stars in the game speed rating (I know it is flawed). Right now I play the game on my deskto from my laptop and not even that is messing too much with speed even if the 3D is abit choppy so I hope it will keep up at a decent pace.

Hi guys, there's been something bugging me about patch 11.3.0 of FM2011. I can't seem to find the option when starting a new game to load all players of a particular nationality. I'm only able to load leagues, and when I set some leagues (Brazilian for instance, which I'm never going to manage in) as view only, the number of players drops by a few thousand.

Any idea where I can find this "Add all players ..." option in the new patch?

Thanks!

Archived