What would be the best PPMs for this guy?

i would remove "runs with ball often" as his flair is really low so those runs won't be as effective as someone with high flair, and i would also reconsider "tries first time shots" as it will result in a lot of long shots, but other that than i agree with those PPM's.

Since he has 17 in team work, I don't think "runs with ball often" would be too damaging. Rather, with this guy's strength and speed, he could very well become almost unstoppable.

Shoots with power and Places shots are both good.

Comes deep to get the ball is also good, depending on what type of football you are playing. He will be more difficult to mark that way.

Plays one-twos is excellent if his partner(s) up front has equally good technique.

Lobs the keeper is also good, but maybe for players with higher flair?

Might be worth considering 'tries to beat the offside trap' as he does have good oof the ball/anticipation as well as decent pace/acceleration.

I would definitely add this one to the "Places shots"

I think the runs with ball often or runs with ball through centre might be worth considering along with plays one twos.

<a  href=http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5883/emenike.png' alt='emenike.png'> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

This guy has Runs with ball often, Shoots with power and Rounds the keeper (he had 17 in pace when he was with me). He got the ball, shrugged off a couple of defenders/midfielders, ran through their defense (literally) and crushed the ball into the net 28 times for me last season with Las Palmas. Basically a battle-tank in football shoes. His low Team Work made sure he was the most selfish player I have ever seen in an FM game, though. He literally never passed the ball! That, along with his CA/PA was mediocre made me get rid of him before the current season.

The OP's player shouldn't have that problem.

Places shot works best against goalkeepers with low one-on-one.

Shoots with power works best against goalkeepers with low positioning and handling.

Pick whichever fits with the league you play in.

Archived