It was a snowy April day in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia...

...hang on... WHAT?!

Seriously, the weather system in this game is buggered to hell!

Why is it snowing in April in Saudi Arabia?!

The lowest EVER temperature in April in Riyadh is 11°C! It's snowing for my match against them!

What's more, is that I've seen it snow in Adelaide more than once! I've lived in Adelaide for 10 years... Do you know how many times its snowed in that time?

I had not experienced this until just recently. Played a Champions League Semi final against Valencia.

In Valencia, the middle of April.... and you guessed it! Snow! I'd be surprised if it has ever snowed in Valencia at all, let alone in the middle of spring.

...hang on... WHAT?!

Seriously, the weather system in this game is buggered to hell!

Why is it snowing in April in Saudi Arabia?!

The lowest EVER temperature in April in Riyadh is 11°C! It's snowing for my match against them!

What's more, is that I've seen it snow in Adelaide more than once! I've lived in Adelaide for 10 years... Do you know how many times its snowed in that time?

Although it has never snowed in riyadh in recent history, it has snowed in areas 200 miles north of riyadh. Regarding temperature, it does go below 0 at night almost every winter. Riyadh is 2000 ft above sea level.

Although it has never snowed in riyadh in recent history, it has snowed in areas 200 miles north of riyadh. Regarding temperature, it does go below 0 at night almost every winter. Riyadh is 2000 ft above sea level.

Well... 200 miles north of London is most of the way to Scotland...

Also, it has never been lower than 11°C in april in the city now has it?

There is nothing to defend here, this is just silly...

Well... 200 miles north of London is most of the way to Scotland...

Also, it has never been lower than 11°C in april in the city now has it?

There is nothing to defend here, this is just silly...

I am sorry. i didn't notice the April part. I wasn't defending the game. I am aware that FM11 has problems.

I've also had cold and snowy weather in Turkey. Though I know very little about Turkey, it doesn't strike me as a country that usually experiences that kind of weather.

There are many montaineous areas in huge Turkey, where it certainly could be freezing temperatures from time to time. In the East and North-East especially.

Archived