I wonder if he's going to be great...

So I have a young defensive midfielder who I shipped of to my main feeder club Hibernian. Strangly enough I bought him from them just to send him of loan until he get's better. Well, after a year he has come back with the young player of the year award and apparently a big reputation. I have had since then 39 bids (from £3-6 million) and 29 enquiries about him since the start of the transfer season. This is actually rediculous. I've had 11 enquiries and 14 bids (all £4.5 million) from Chelski alone! I have since loaned him out to newly promoted Cardiff (they were my feeder until they were promoted on the quality of my loanees). But that is just rediculous!

I assume you mean the amount of enquiries and bids is ridiculous.

Just set him an asking price of £20m or something ridiculous, and offer him a new contract, that should cool the interest. You're right though, there are far too many enquiries, one after another and it becomes infuriating.

David261, how do you know who he is talking about??

Originally posted by Nomis07:

I assume you mean the amount of enquiries and bids is ridiculous.

Just set him an asking price of £20m or something ridiculous, and offer him a new contract, that should cool the interest. You're right though, there are far too many enquiries, one after another and it becomes infuriating.

David261, how do you know who he is talking about??

'David261, how do you know who he is talking about' - My thoughts exactly!!

Originally posted by TheFuzzyOne:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mikeytwigge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thats what i was thinking...

me to </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fifth that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't thinking that, so it's 5-1 at the moment.

Originally posted by gcormack:

9-1

i re-read it a few times cause i thought i had missed something

10-1, and now the comeback looks impossible

He probably

A - replied on the wrong thread

B - Got very, very confused

C - Read the post wrong

D - Tried and failed to be funny

or

E - Tried and succeeded in confusing people.

Not sure which!

Archived