Choices, Choices

Hey there guys, new to the forum and such. I'm Matt and after dabbing around the big clubs (Chelsea, Roma, Seville etc.) to get a feel for the game since February, I'm now up for a proper challenge and I've viewed peoples career updates on here and figure I'd might also give it a go.

Few quick Q's before I start the challenge and get more active in the forums.

Username still shows up as e-mail address, how can this be changed?

What career would be more satisfying: Journeyman, Rags to Riches or One-Club man?

And if so which nation and league? (pre-built ones only, team I will select at random)

Your wisdom would be greatly appreciated here lads.

Matt :cool:

I started unemployed, went to wrexham, withen 5 seasons took them to the championship from blue square premier. Then took over stoke who had been in the championship for 2 seasons when they were 17th in the league in october, ended up winning the play offs. Finished 9th and 16th with them in the next 2 seasons in the premiership and then took over Liverpool, this has got to be my most satisfying save ever.

I'm pretty sure dafuge always brings out the mods@sigames.com address, but I've no idea if it works.

As for what challenge you should try, I would say that all the above are good ideas, but it might also be worth your while having a look in the Challenges, Sign-Ups and Experiments forum, as that has a bunch of interesting and fun ideas floating around.

I had a great save in Norway. Completely forgotten the name of the club!! But just start new save in england, and then that will be mid season in scandanavia. Pick the worst or second worst club in the top league(Norway/Iceland/Sweden etc) and try to keep them up. It's unforgiving! **** morale, tiny squad, injured players, rubbish players.....horrible. But very fun too :D

Away from all the glitz of the EPL/LA LIGA/Serie a...

Started a save in The BSS with Lewes FC, predicted to finish bottom and be relegated. Wish me luck.

Should I post this as a story or just career update section?

It depends on how you plan to write about your game. If it is going to be plain text then it could go in the stories forum, but if it contains other things like images then it will have to go in the career updates forum. Maybe it would be best to have a look at a few threads in both places to decide which fits your style better?

What career would be more satisfying: Journeyman, Rags to Riches or One-Club man?

And if so which nation and league? (pre-built ones only, team I will select at random)

Different people like different styles of games.

Go to Peru and play with Deportivo Wanka. [/predictable]

Archived