you need to play it properly and you'll see

there are various threads stating the errors

one of the main ones is players stats being blank.. eg suarez and dzeko

So because afew players stats are missing the games unplayable my word do people ever give up

stop crying its not unplayable

but one of the main aspects of FM is the need for stats so you know who to play/buy and sell

all im asking is will there be a fix? yes or no.. if you dont know dont post

Agree with wally13 - this is so minor it is not even something I noticed or even care about. I do not see anything that is major enough to stop me playing.

Its not anything that warrants a hotfix that's for sure, ok its annoying and if it was every player i'd say fair enough but considering its very few players i just cant understand why people cant play on its crazy

so if i sold you a mobile phone advertised as new, but it had a key missing, would you be ok? because you can still use it?

no

so dont be a idiot

But its not a mobile phone its a game you idiot so dont use those stupid comparisons and you can still play regardless of missing stats so your stupid point is even more irrelevant

And when you say stats its only the goals in league and cup there ability stats don't disappear

but one of the main aspects of FM is the need for stats so you know who to play/buy and sell

No there wont be a fixfor this as it is part of the game and is supposed to be like it The game though is not unplayable and as for the bugs of missing stats this is part of the game it is called attribute masking, it is not a bug and you could have turned it off at the start of your save if you so wished. I dont however as I like to scout the players to make more of the stats visible. The idea is that no none knows every player and the only way you will find out is by researching them like in the real world

No there wont be a fixfor this as it is part of the game and is supposed to be like it The game though is not unplayable and as for the bugs of missing stats this is part of the game it is called attribute masking, it is not a bug and you could have turned it off at the start of your save if you so wished. I dont however as I like to scout the players to make more of the stats visible. The idea is that no none knows every player and the only way you will find out is by researching them like in the real world

its nothing to do with the attibutes its the stats haha

so if i sold you a mobile phone advertised as new, but it had a key missing, would you be ok? because you can still use it?

no

so dont be a idiot

What a totally irrelevant and quite frankly lame comparison!

You do not need to know the stats from previous years to know if he is a good player or not. You look at his attributes and decide if he can fit in with your team - it is really very simply!

As with that last patch on all previous versions, unless there is an issue that is greatly affecting game play for lots of users, there is unlikely to be any further patch. SI will presumably make their decision once the feedback from the patch has been studied.

Compare the 11.1.1 and 2.1 hotfixes with this. What they fix and what will this fix. If they fix stats there will be another one complaining that back button is 1 mm shorter than forward button, and yes, it needs a hotfix.

The player stats does not appear at the bottom but they are not deleted or something. Goals will still be in the league stats just not in the player stats screen.

SI stated that there will be no hotfix unless some major bug is discovered. Maybe they will collect this "medium" bugs and fix them all and release a hotfix, but until then...

Cheers dudes :cool:

I've spotted no major bugs in this years FM other than two:

- Contract issues when being offered a job, and can't accept because the wage offered is lower than what the club can offer me as a minimum

- Experience (ie world class) meaning nothing

And both these issues appear to be working fine now. Don't see why people feel the need to nitpick and go crazy over the smallest of errors. You know how good Suarez and Dzeko are, if you wanna sign them then sign them.

Archived