First game playing your reserves

I think it's definitely possible, however I've never lost to them. I had a scare with Arsenal and ended up winning 3-2.

I find the games quite awkward to watch because I take an interest in my reserves and don't want to see them get taken apart by better players but it also annoys me if the first team don't comfortably win.

lol rage quit

i like the idea of moving some players into the reserve to make it an even game thou.

If you dont accept the friendly what happens? ive always said yes,lol

is it possible that the reserve players might not look up to the first team players as much prehaps?

I move U18s up to my first team and play a mixture, while the reserve team are given an equal amount of first-team players so I've lost the game a few times. I thought it would benefit me more in the long run than just watching my first-team batter some poor kids 5/6-0

lol rage quit

i like the idea of moving some players into the reserve to make it an even game thou.

If you dont accept the friendly what happens? ive always said yes,lol

is it possible that the reserve players might not look up to the first team players as much prehaps?

i LOST 3-0 to my RESERVES in a friendly

for my normal saves, i leave my ass man to the reserves (and he calls up the u18s)

I always start with a game against the U18's, this is low leagues by the way, & have had some embarrasing losses on occasion. Wouldn't take too much nortice about it as I only use friendly matches to gain fitness or try things out. Normally find if I do great in pre-season the team starts badly, whilst the opposite is true if we have a bad pre-season. The only concern is when the village idiot, otherwise know as the fans spokesman, starts spouting doom & gloom around if you lose to some no hoper, or even lose to a better team. Always been an annoyance of the game. Wish we had an option to send one of the boys round to have a quiet word with him.

Archived