Revolution - Bayern's 4-2-3-1 .Cracking way to the success

I present you another one revolutionary tactic .Its one idea from Luis Van Gaal that I transmitted from

real football to FM chalkboard .Its very demanding and your team should be very well trained physically and tactically .

The results are more than impressive ,just remember what Bayern did last season .3,4-0 is the usual result .

So ,take a look to what I have done and you send me your feedback later .Training schedules is the whole secret .

When your team is top fit you can build everything much easier .Do you see any injuries in Barcelona ?Do you see them to get tired ?

Do you see them with any muscular problems ?Dont speak for any kind of tactics if your team is not prepared enough to support them .

Here we go :)

Get the tactic here

Author

Training - The key for success

Louis-van-Gaal_2335360.jpg

OI?

Match preparation?

Pitch size?

You forgot "Teamtalks?" :p

Edit: Roberto Mancini, the download link for the tactic is down, could you upload somewhere else ?l

Could you maybe post some player stats / results from your testing ?

The link is working perfectly .So dont try to create fake impressions .You click the link and then you select free download .

It would be more interesting to show me your stats and your players ratings .Its an open community and opinion of others are equally important like mine .

I prefer to make a discussion and I am not the person who likes to demonstrates his superiority .FM is not my main occupation so I would like to

share with you my experience .I work in real football so my ideas are already applied .I transfer what I see as much as I can here or in FM Boss .

Share whatever you know .Lets make this beautiful game and sport generally to be open not a ghetto of the very few .

In FM Boss I have post some analysis and its very nice to see your alterations of my tactics or trainings and so on .This is for me my biggest happiness .

To see people to disagree with me and to contradict my ideas or my philosophy .This is the most productive way which drives to evolution .

I assume that English isn't your first language, clearly something has been "lost in translation" with my post.

The download link wasn't working earlier, but it is now, so that's great. I assumed when you said the results are more than impressive, you might be willing to share some of the reasons why it's so impressive. Maybe you have to try and sign players with certain attributes to fulfil roles within the tactic (example being, Van Gaal currently employs very skillful wingers at Bayern, alongside a strong poacher type striker).

I wasn't asking you to demonstrate your superiority, just to share one or two reasons why / how you have found success.:thup:

If you are so smart as you think show me your results .Secondly you will not judge my english because here we dont have english language examinations

but discussion about some certain tactics .Secondly its very obvious that when the tactics are demanding in terms of skill ,you need to have explosive and technically gifted winges .

The link was working from the first second and if it wasnt working this is because of the server which is not responding some times ,not because of me .

Dont expect from me some further response when your first comment is about my english .Football is universal language and obviously you have another things in your mind .

If you are smart enough show us your results .If you have willingness to work and to gain them .Till then comment other's people performance in english language .

Racism will be always alive .No matter the campaigns of uefa and fifa .

You obviously misunderstood what macca meant.

People normally post screenshots of their success, i.e. league table, player ratings. If you check any other thread, you will see this. He was just asking you to do the same.

He wasn't being racist either. He was just saying that you misunderstood his post (you did, obviously, or you wouldn't have overreacted).

Seriously, did you just call me a racist ? I really, really hope not...

You're clearly not english, If you open your eyes a little, you should see that I'm actually trying to help you to explain your tactical approach to other members of the forum. For you to react in this way is completely ludicrous. All I wanted to understand was some of the fundamental principles of your tactics, so we could get a good discussion going, I'm a massive fan of 4-2-3-1 formations and I haven't managed to get one working this year.

I've reported your post anyway, to call someone a racist on a public forum is beyond offensive.

Good luck with your game.

Roberto Mancini - You misunderstand what people have written and asked. If English is not your natural language, that can be forgiven. Nobody has been racist here and people do appreciate that if your English isn't good, they will try to help where they can. Please do not jump to conclusions and accuse someone of racism, when it appears you have misinterpreted what they have said.

In addition, it might be worth mentioning where you are from and your natural language, along with a link to anything you've written in your language. Other forums might be able to translate things better or translate any questions better for you, to your natural language.

Now, let's get back to discussing the tactics. Any more rubbish, accusations, insults or pointless comments, I'll close the thread.

Nonsense .I said what I said .All of these are beneficial to the people who started to make these comments .My english are great and comment as much as you want .

You cannot block the topic because I expressed my opinion .Dont become a lawyer of somebody who doesnt deserve it .

You cannot block the topic because I expressed my opinion .Dont become a lawyer of somebody who doesnt deserve it .

Firstly, Heathxxx, sorry I should really let this go, but it's irked me somewhat...

Roberto, you are entitled you your opinions, of course, but when you accuse someone of being a racist (or anything else as base or low as that) you have to understand that people will get upset, and quite rightly you should be censored.

I only wanted to get some more information so the thread could develop (do you not think it strange that no-one else has really picked up the discussion?), for some unfathomable reason you've mis-understood and taken offence.

A simple apology will do, and we can move on.:thup:

"Roberto Mancini" could you just upload your tactics to another website and stop acting slightly odd with your "injury prevention" training etc. Has anybody ever managed to download your tactics as I have come across them before and never managed it due to you insisting that the link works and its everyone else's fault. I would like to help try testing your tactics but you make it difficult for anyone to help your "revolution" but I doubt you will choose to upload your tactic to a working link/ site and rather choose to tell me I can't download it due to my own stupidity. Tbh, I don't think training is even that useful at preventing injuries other than just increasing and decreasing intensity as its just a game. Hopefully you will upload it as I would like to try it but don't bother just responding in gibberish please or accusations of racism.

You are obviously under very big stress in your life .Try to relax somehow instead of being so immature and complainig for everything .

Check your pc maybe because its impossible to work in Serbia which has awfull connection and not in other countries which are having better internet connections .

Dont make to us english lessons .Try something else apart from 4-4-2 and as for "links who dont work" try something else to underestimate other's ability .

Only in England the links dont work .Everywhere else is perfect .It annoys that people from abroad understand football much better than you .Its a reality so it cannot change .

Any of the links work .Only the links of sunday and daily mirror .The rest links cannot work .Try to become a philosopher .The pubs are looking for new clowns .

Hey roberto mancini I just tried your tactic in a couple of matches.It looks really good and it is the style of football I enjoy to play.Fast football, great possession!

only thing bother me is the very low mentality of the two central defenders.It seems it leaves a huge gap between defense and midfield, and the opposite team had a lot of long shots without any pressure and made a lot of exploitation of this area..

I will continue using this tactic, I really enjoy the playstyle.

Edit : Also wanna know what you do if you are winning by 2 goals for example.. do you drop the tempo a little and increase time waste to increase possession and give some breath to the team?

do you input another version of the tactic more defensive?

You are obviously under very big stress in your life .Try to relax somehow instead of being so immature and complainig for everything .

Check your pc maybe because its impossible to work in Serbia which has awfull connection and not in other countries which are having better internet connections .

Dont make to us english lessons .Try something else apart from 4-4-2 and as for "links who dont work" try something else to underestimate other's ability .

Only in England the links dont work .Everywhere else is perfect .It annoys that people from abroad understand football much better than you .Its a reality so it cannot change .

Any of the links work .Only the links of sunday and daily mirror .The rest links cannot work .Try to become a philosopher .The pubs are looking for new clowns .

How to make friends and influence people.

you are either a very smart troll or a very stupid person.

RM- Here is my tactic

- Could you post some screens of your results ?

RM- hey, I understand football and my english is good

- what ? no, I was asking for screenshots

RM- racist

Mod - calm down, you didn't understand it's ok

RM- the others started first !

Archived