OMG!! Unbelievable!! 28 new players!

I am calling a major bug here!!

There is no way in this game has any team been able to sell 6 players....it could be photo shopped :p

I've been able to see 6 players quite easily, it's actually not that hard if you don't look for too much and are willing to hawk them around a bit.

I've been able to see 6 players quite easily, it's actually not that hard if you don't look for too much and are willing to hawk them around a bit.

Sorry mate but I really do not see it that way at all,I am offering players for a 10th of there value and even when clubs come in for them the player refuses to join them as he wants some more bonuses,I have sold only 1 player in the game so far and then got a message that the transfer could not go through as Bolton could not free up the 475k for the transfer.....

Well here's what I was able to do in one transfer window with Valencia:

sales.jpg

That's eight sales and 2 loan to buys. I had them all transfer listed and the only one to go for less than value was Aaron. I had to pay Navarro £3k per week (no biggie) and Del Horno £57k a week though.

Edit: I cut it down because I've quite a few loans and transfers in I didn't need to show as well.

Sorry mate but I really do not see it that way at all,I am offering players for a 10th of there value and even when clubs come in for them the player refuses to join them as he wants some more bonuses,I have sold only 1 player in the game so far and then got a message that the transfer could not go through as Bolton could not free up the 475k for the transfer.....

Yeah well, you need to build up player form first by playing them enough. Soon you'll see a lot of rumours going around about clubs wanting them. It's pretty easy to sell actually, and I've even been able to get quite decent amounts for many of my players, like twice or thrice their worth.

Well here's what I was able to do in one transfer window with Valencia:

That's eight sales and 2 loan to buys. I had them all transfer listed and the only one to go for less than value was Aaron. I had to pay Navarro £3k per week (no biggie) and Del Horno £57k a week though.

Edit: I cut it down because I've quite a few loans and transfers in I didn't need to show as well.

The OP is indicating that it's "unrealistic" that the AI buys 28 new players, not the user. Hell, I've bought 40 in one transfer window once! The AI, for sake of realism, shouldn't be doing it though, unless it's a newly promoted side from the lower leagues with nothing but grey players.

The OP is indicating that it's "unrealistic" that the AI buys 28 new players, not the user. Hell, I've bought 40 in one transfer window once! The AI, for sake of realism, shouldn't be doing it though, unless it's a newly promoted side from the lower leagues with nothing but grey players.

In case you didn't notice I wasn't replying to the OP I was replying to daylight, showing how wrong his blanket statement of not being able to buy players is.

Yeah well, you need to build up player form first by playing them enough. Soon you'll see a lot of rumours going around about clubs wanting them. It's pretty easy to sell actually, and I've even been able to get quite decent amounts for many of my players, like twice or thrice their worth.

So using your tactics,a player that plays on the left wing and valued at say 1 million,I play a 5-3-2 system with no left winger needed I need to play this player in order to sell him?

He is maybe valued at 1 million but I have no chance to sell him at say 100k because he does not fit into my system?

Are you really being honest here?

You see many good players being sold for there value in real life teams as they do not feature in the managers plans,while they may drop a little in value no where do you see a "play him to build up player form"..total nonsense.

No, Lens dont have grey players, I have all French Leagues activated, and Lens from Ligue 1 and I am currently play with Evian TG FC.

As CaptainBanana said, it is a bug in the French league as they have HUGE squads. I think it has also been acknowledge by SI in the bugs forum. I was offered PSG job once and when i checked their squad, they had 71 first team players and around 32 reserve team players. That transfer window they had bought 34 players, all of them for free....needless to say i rejected it. But apparently for some, the fact that this bug destroys the finances of the French clubs and renders playing in Ligue 1 useless is not "game breakable" :rolleyes:

it's a real bug in french league. look at OM, Lyon, and other french team, they all buy everyone. I'm in 2013 and it's unplayable. Teams have 15 striker, 15 midfielder, ect.

And yet there are fanboys who refuse to admit its a bug or simply say it doesn't happen to them.

And yet there are fanboys who refuse to admit its a bug or simply say it doesn't happen to them.

I'm a big fanboy and i've said its obvious. I couldnt even sell Akinfeev for free. had to let him go at end of contract. He was 28 and had just won 2 epl titles, 2 champions leagues, 2 fa & league cups. Won everything, even goalkeeper of the year 2 years in a row

the op's problem is a known bug, and there trying to fix it, a quick search of the bug forum will confirm this.

im sorry but you might not be having problems selling people, but there is a lot of people that are having problems. how many times does it need to be said on these forums, there are so many variables to this game, just because your not seeing a curtain problem, does not mean that others are not. i myself cant get rid of carrick for free :( this is a player that does not have high wages, is 1 of the better passers in the game, not a great i know, but 1 that will always be brought if offered due to his low costs (wages and transfer fee) compared to his abilities. yet no one ever bids for him, and YES i play him. but that is just 1 player, the only player i have been able to sell so far is kuzazch (how ever you spell it) and even then he went to a french team (7th GK signed) and only for 100K. everyone else i have had go was released, mutually terminated (rare as even those that have not played for 2 years and always been "not required" wont leave) or bosman.

so, there is defo some problems here, not everyone is seeing it/think there seeing it, but a lot of people are.

I'm a big fanboy and i've said its obvious. I couldnt even sell Akinfeev for free. had to let him go at end of contract. He was 28 and had just won 2 epl titles, 2 champions leagues, 2 fa & league cups. Won everything, even goalkeeper of the year 2 years in a row

Criticizing the game...you have lost the coveted "fan boy" status :D

If AI offers even as little as say 30% of the total value of a non regular transfer listed player, then i dont have any problems because it somewhat realistic. Even big name players who were not needed by their clubs have been sold for low fee in real life. However the problem is that even some of the best players in the league, who have had a fantastic season are being sold, in some cases for 0, or at the most for 100% of their value. That is a very unrealistic. Some of the defenders of the game say that it is not a transfer bug, but a interaction bug. However i beg to differ. While players getting unhappy every morning and demanding to be transfer listed might be related to the interaction bug, the fact that AI demands asking price of not more than 100% or offering them for free...and the fact that the so called AI managers fail to pick up real bargains for free, points out to what is a very big transfer bug

Archived