Youth Players/Youth Ranks In FM08

Its it me or dose it seen that their is not enough good youth players coming through the youth system... even if you have the best facility's and youth team managers only a few players maybe even one will come through who could be a star or even a decent players for you.. as Manchester united in 09/10 season i have had just one player come through who turned out to be only decent even my good coaches have send will only be a decent Prem player .... Really their needs to be some more good Youth players coming threw all teams ranks on this game as every season in the real prem a new youth star is discovered..

I guess you could try saving the game on the 18th/19th of june. Checking fm genie scout on the 20th, and keep saving and reloading until you get a decent youth player every now and then. Although its pretty lame to have to go to these low standards.

for 5 seasons at arsenal, i resorted to steaing youth players from rivals. mine were crapish, and anyone not at the big 4 were below average. at the end of my 5 season, my youth facilities were upgraded. EVERY youngster who came through had a potential of at least 3*, which, with good training once their too old for youth training, means 4* or 5* by their early 20s.

not that i haven't had very good youth regens in 5 years, but i didn't really need 2 youth GKs. i also had a few AM/FC, who the assman don't rate to well, but they've been tutored. all they need is a run in the/somebodys 1st team.

i found 3 very good free transfer yth players in my sevilla game... from san marino of all places icon_confused.gif

Archived