Pull up your chairs please...

Why in the name of peter griffin are there signing on fee's of £40 million???? Im sorry but i loaned lionel messi with an agreed price of £32 million. We had a great season (man utd) he did really well and was happy so i decided to sign him. He wanted a huge wage £375k i got him down to £275 but the signing on fee wouldnt go below £22 million. Im not poking fun, or calling people names Im just saying what the frik? I mean COME ON! It started at £40million man thats absolutely ridiculous. The inclusion of agents made me think this will open doors for issue after issue. At this moment im just like what the frik is happening here? Gone were the days of simplicity - just a huge transfer fee lol. It wasnt a rant, i just felt like i had to say this. I think its obscene lmao. Whens the next patch out anyone?

Cheers!!

Has this become a recognised issue now? It's something I haven't come across yet.

Today was the first time i came on here in over 4 months i think, so i wouldnt know all the clear bugs. Quit ******** about my post. If disliked - dont even bother writing more bull whinging about it.

i had an offer for fabregas accepted next step contract negotiations. bare in mind i didnt just talk with this agent once ive talked to him 10 times trying to hope heel change and that it isnt a bug. right his agent wanted £325k a week and a £27M sign on fee. im manchester city won the premier league fa cup league cup community shield and champions league over 2 years fabregas is transfer listed by request and unhappy. surley if that was the case hed accept next to what hes on now to get away not demand a %100 wage rise.

Quit ******** about my post. If disliked - dont even bother writing more bull whinging about it.
Its worth noting mate that i wasnt angry and didnt need a deep breath.

Are you sure?

You look kind of angry to me. The guy was actually asking a genuine question, and you go all Rambo on his ass.

i had an offer for fabregas accepted next step contract negotiations. bare in mind i didnt just talk with this agent once ive talked to him 10 times trying to hope heel change and that it isnt a bug. right his agent wanted £325k a week and a £27M sign on fee. im manchester city won the premier league fa cup league cup community shield and champions league over 2 years fabregas is transfer listed by request and unhappy. surley if that was the case hed accept next to what hes on now to get away not demand a %100 wage rise.

1) You are City

2) He is Fabregas

3) He has barca blood :p

He was unhappy at Barca, so came me to get some good help. I had more issues with rooney, cant get goals out of him. Tried him in trequarasita and as a supporting forward but got 11 goals in a whole season off him lol

I play Rooney as a Complete Forward Support and Berbatov as a Trequartista and Rooney gets at least 40 goals in all comps a season. Berbatov about 30.

Archived