interaction with national manager

national team manager interaction  

31 members have voted

1. 1. national team manager interaction

after contributing to getting agents on fm 11 i think there should be interaction with the national coaches to i think you could do lots of things to make it more realistic you could show you anger if your player gets picked just after a injurer or injured on international duty .or ask the manager to come and have a look at one of your players and the next match day its says cappello seen in the stands or just saying hes good enough to the media and do it that way. and there shoud be more off subject questions at press confrences like saying he far do you think bale can go in the game stuff like that.three could be a few options whatever club your managing whether your players been left out never gets picked i.e small club step up from u21 or on the fringes or just gets overlooked this should definatley be in fm 12 .

• 2 weeks later...

Along similiar lines, being able to suggest to a dual-nationality player that he plays for his secondary nation.

I have Kyle Bartley, who will never play for England, whose second nat. is Jamaican. He should play for them! (he has the 'will only consider a call up from England' status)

Along similiar lines, being able to suggest to a dual-nationality player that he plays for his secondary nation.

I have Kyle Bartley, who will never play for England, whose second nat. is Jamaican. He should play for them! (he has the 'will only consider a call up from England' status)

I think I saw this raised in a separate thread. The response was that this is likely to be something the player has said irl, and is therefore shown in FM.

There was an example used of a Man City player who also qualifies for Nigeria. In FM it has been coded so that he will only ever respond to an England call-up because he has no intention of playing for Nigeria.

Archived