Hoping this is fixed for Fm11

ive had my captain recieve 13 yellow cards and 3 red cards from 14 games so far this season.

so what does he do? get a straight red in his next game...

this is not my complaint however,

after warning him for the first, second and third red card I decided enough is enough so I gave him a 2 week fine.

Now he is unsettled and feels victimised by me, now most of the first team are ****ed off at me because they feel I have been to harsh with him

Surely he should have accepted his fine; 4 red cards in 15 games is unacceptable especcially from the captain of my team! so why does he take an

objection to his punishment?

Not a major problem, just annoying

Rant over

Fair enough, 4 red cards is not acceptable. But was the 4th red card deserved? Because maybe he is treating each red card individually, and if he got sent off unfairly then he probably didn't agree with the 2 week fine.

I think the problem here is one I've seen since FM08, which has never been addressed. Players neither take warnings to heart, nor remember them. If I warn a guy, and he goes out and does the same thing again, I should feel justified in fining him. He's been warned, after all. But in FM, if I fine a guy for an offense that would be 'warnable' on it's own, but has been repeated (and warned against) several times, the player will get upset.

What's the point of a warning if they aren't taken to heart? Warn a guy four times, he should eat his fine with butter and chips on the fifth...

Edit: Yeah, the OP's captain is rubbish. Part of the reason you think cards are so high in the demo is that your captain is setting the standard for the rest of your team...

The point is: It is way too many cards being given on the demo.

I got 13 yellow cards in one match now, all the players including subs minus the goalie got booked. It's just so unrealistic!!!

whats your tackling set to? and are you asking your assistant to do opposition instructions?

His aggresion is 16 and his strength is 10,

tackling is set to the middle and i use 'ask assistant' for opp instructions.

my beef with the game is that even after being warned on 3 seperate occasions he whinges about me being too harsh by fining him with him tbh i didnt really note if the card was deserved, but hes been suspended for 4 weeks!

His aggresion is 16 and his strength is 10,

tackling is set to the middle and i use 'ask assistant' for opp instructions.

my beef with the game is that even after being warned on 3 seperate occasions he whinges about me being too harsh by fining him with him tbh i didnt really note if the card was deserved, but hes been suspended for 4 weeks!

just be aware that when you ask your assistant to do opposition instructions they will usually set tackling to hard on all the outfield players which might be why you've gotten that many bookings.

Archived