match graphics

this is not a big problem but i think the outside of the staduim should have had more thought put in to it, i mean the shops ect i am rangers i just played stmirren and out side there staduim is a few shops theres turner and son and then two others then the same turner and sons shop.

like its not hard really to put a diffrent shop instead of the same 1 twice i live in paisley and i can assure you there no shop the same like 2 up from each other.

Be fair, this is the first year SI have done an outside-stadium graphics. It's a great start. Give them a chance to improve the details year-on-year.

yea i know that but the thing is they show like four shops thats fine but come on mate how hard is it to have 4 diffrent shops instead of two the same

If the shops can be user edited then I'm pretty sure that someone will release new backgrounds in the future.

The problem is that I have no idea if those are generated by the ME like the grass is or generated in a similar way to the advertising boards, which can be edited.

i can understand where your coming from, a little bit more detail makes it feel abit more ...... thinking of the word..... oooh well, haha, that word will come to me later, i think the graphics are good, okay there not like fifa and pro evo, but fm has come a long way with the match engine, leave the graphics how they look, maybe sharpen them up, but i do think the most important thing in the 3D match is to make the football more like real life, as its a long way from real life.

Agree with this tbh. There was another thread about there only being three different 'English' backgrounds, having the same shop twice is the same type of thing. OK, it doesn't have a major effect on the game but if you introduce a new feature, it should be done well.

Archived