You got to let SIGAMES let errors through the game, if Skysports can do it!

Ironic in the fact that they are both of mixed race, play a very similar style, play on the wings, play for England, and play for two teams beginning with A!!!! Sounds like a mistake my non-footballing girlfriend would make...... and she doesnt get paid to be an editor of Sky Sports.....

Agbonlahor was **** for us when we had him. :(

To be fair, we've been blessed with good loanees at Watford in recent years, so we can't complain about Gabby too much - Marlon King, Ben Foster, Adam Johnson, Jack Cork, Tom Cleverley, Henri Lansbury, Heider Helguson...

Of course, for every one of them you get a Liam Bridcutt, Gavin Hoyte, Santiago Aloi, Danny Rose, Callum Davenport or Craig Cathcart...

To be fair, we've been blessed with good loanees at Watford in recent years, so we can't complain about Gabby too much - Marlon King, Ben Foster, Adam Johnson, Jack Cork, Tom Cleverley, Henri Lansbury, Heider Helguson...

Of course, for every one of them you get a Liam Bridcutt, Gavin Hoyte, Santiago Aloi, Danny Rose, Callum Davenport or Craig Cathcart...

Totally forgot about Adam Johnson. He was awesome for us.

I'm slightly worried that you are infact me, by the way. :D

I thought that Davenport was awesome for us, until Doris landed on him and broke his neck.

Actually I had a penalty miss which when the replay showed it cut out the kick altogether, you just saw the ball flying into the crowd. So I thought, "damn, a replay view bug!", but then I thought, "Nah, expect this match is being shown on ITV", that would explain the poor TV directing :-)

i was one of the people watching it on HD as well I think that could be the angriest I've ever been :) & guys you right about the smilies I think we should do football ones so for sad you could have John Terry after the penalty miss (still hurts to talk about) & Ronaldinhio for happy with his massive grin :D (see the comparison?)

Archived