FM2011 Youtube Upload Video Quality

Hi I'm just wondering if theres anyway to get the videos I upload via the game uploaded in higher quality.

At the moment I cant really see the players when I watch the highlights and goals on youtube.

Example -

You have the option to set it when creating your manager profile.

Be aware that YouTube will make the video public the moment they are able to show it, but it will take some time for the higher quality to come through. So if it looks a bit poor initially don't worry, just give it some time to finish processing. 10 minutes is probably enough, but I think it can take longer.

And, at any point in the Social Network preferences, which off my head (not got the game to hand) is on the Manager's profile tabs. If not there, then the main Preferences screen.

can you help me mate when i uploaded to youtube it never worked i went to my videos and it said this

FC Lorient 3 - 0 Man City - Match Highlights

Thu 21 Oct 2010 15:24:18 PDT | Highlights from today's Friendly match between FC Lorient and ... Highlights from today's Friendly match between FC Lorient and Man City. The match was played out to a crowd of 4791 at Stade Yves Allainmat (Le Moustoir) in Football Manager 2011 with FC Lorient picking up the win with a 3 - 0 victory.

| Failed (unable to convert video file)

I've tried twice to upload a vid of my first goal to YouTube, using different video settings.

Both times, FM11 told me that it failed, but on both occasions, after looking at YouTube in my browser, I could see the video there.

Is this a bug?

• 6 months later...
Mine is also greyed out why is this can anybody explain please

I find that my games tend to lose my log in details every time I shut of FM11, so it could be that. On the other hand when I sent a Succession Game save (on another site) to the next player he found himself uploading on my profile for that save.

So logi-ins can be a bit problematic.

I just wanted to add that FM has to be running with the english language, this does perhaps not affect many persons here, as a lot of the members are british. But on the swedish FM-site I am an admin for, I often get messages by guys who are playing with the swedish language and fails to upload.

Archived