How many clicks?

nev147

Ok guys, this may seem a funny question but here goes!!! :D In light of FM10 comming to an end, and given that lots of people have some lenghty saves, I know we have have had questions like your addictiveness rating, the amount of time spent on your save, career earning etc. But in light of the crash dumps, I often save my game after every match just to be on the save side - and after a while it just became second nature. I have saved my game 1565 times!!!

So how many times have you saved your game? :p

I have mine on autosave every week with a five file rolling save (I learnt the importance of rolling saves the hard way) but I'm not sure if it counts autosaves?

I also have this nervous habit of hitting crtl-s straight after finishing a match because I don't want to lose my progress.

Anyway, the figures from my main St. Albans City save are:

Year 2019

Saved 888 times

I can give up this game whenever I like. I just don't want to yet...

:D

FM10 is coming to an end?? For you maybe, but I have a great solo game and an equally great 3 player hotseat game going on right now, so there is no guarantee I will even buy FM11 straight away.

I too am playing a two player hotseat game. Its going great.

@OP

70 Saves in 1 season.

So you play with the same team and take it in turns to play games?

How does signing players work? Sounds like a manager/director of football conflict could happen fairly easily?

We have a team each. So you can compete with each other while in the same room. It's so much better than playing by myself, the 3 of us have been playing together since CM99/00, but due to work/life commitments we only get together about once a fortnight.

i love me a hot seat game. Good if you both have rival clubs too, like inter/ac, rangers/celtic.

Playing each other in cup finals etc. is great. As is scoring in the last minute; im jumping up and down and my mate is shell shocked (or quite often the other way round)

Hot seat games are also quite good if one is a big team and the other is a smaller team that acts like a feeder club with loans. Helps both of you out.

i love me a hot seat game. Good if you both have rival clubs too, like inter/ac, rangers/celtic.

Playing each other in cup finals etc. is great. As is scoring in the last minute; im jumping up and down and my mate is shell shocked (or quite often the other way round)

Ofcourse. its awesome.

Me an my bro are playing with United and Chelsea. Doing a FMS on it. :)

Archived