Who should contest the community shield?

Simple question really. Who should contest this competition? As Liverpool I've just won the league,FA Cup and Champions league. In the final of the FA cup I beat Stoke. I thought that the winners of the league and the winners of the FA cup were the two teams that contested the Community Shield and if the league winners also win the FA Cup then their opponents in the Community shield would be the runners up in the FA Cup. So why is it I am playing Arsenal in the Community Shield and not Stoke especially when Arsenal didn't even finish in the top 4.

as afced7 and jackripper have said it should be you v the league runners-up NOT the cup runners-up, so if arsenal finished 2nd in the league then its done correctly.

He's said that Arsenal finished outside the top four, so it is pretty weird that they were picked.

What have Arsenal done recently? Have they won anything?

are you playing on an edited database?

Yes I am. I edited it myself so probably stuffed up somewhere. Anyway thanks for the help guys. Shouldn't be too difficult to stuff the gunners now that Arsene isn't their manger any more.

Archived