2 Leagues that need to be in FM 2011

You can create the leagues yourself in the editor if you want. They are probably already created by someone else actually and you can download them.

There are loads of leagues that could officially be added to the game from each continent. Just because they are rated in those ratings as better than a lot of leagues in the game already, it does not mean they are going to be added just like that.

Shouldn't we want every league in the galaxy? We need to enlist our good friends in ECU & PAR to help create these leagues. Let's add Indonesia as well....I'd like to play Arema...they won the league last year!!! Or do the Brits just want to play their countries leagues even if it means the Chelsea U10 team?

Shouldn't we want every league in the galaxy? We need to enlist our good friends in ECU & PAR to help create these leagues. Let's add Indonesia as well....I'd like to play Arema...they won the league last year!!! Or do the Brits just want to play their countries leagues even if it means the Chelsea U10 team?

I am not against adding those leagues but there are many others as well. From Egypt to Cyprus to Japan. Ideally I'd want every league in the world to be in the game. Oh yeah and Indonesia is already in the game. :p

Of course we do. However the main reason for not having certain leagues is always cited by SI as a lack of adequate research (hence my 1st post in this thread). If you all want to go out and do the research then I'm sure SI would get the leagues in, however I've seen several requests for researchers for certain parts of the world go virtually ignored despite loads of 'angry' posters demanding that there league should be in. Funny how they go so quiet when there is a call to action isn't it?

I wonder if SI woud consider adding a feature to a future FM whereby various popular (but unresearched) leagues are loaded up but populated with newgens - eg; the African leagues. Then you could have a choice of possibly either playing an all newgen universe (which has always been my preferred way to play the game anyway) or blending it in with the populated / researched leagues which are well-known. This would add more players from the parts of the world that are perhaps neglected at the moment.

I wonder if SI woud consider adding a feature to a future FM whereby various popular (but unresearched) leagues are loaded up but populated with newgens - eg; the African leagues. Then you could have a choice of possibly either playing an all newgen universe (which has always been my preferred way to play the game anyway) or blending it in with the populated / researched leagues which are well-known. This would add more players from the parts of the world that are perhaps neglected at the moment.

You could add the leagues yourself and select "add key staff".

Well then email SI and put you're offer in!
Exactly. I wouldnt pay any attention whatsoever to those rankings

Yeah, just checked the link, what is this site, who are they and why should we listen to what they say?

That ranking system seems pretty flawed, since a South American team will only play a European team very rarely, so it's not really enough to judge the standard of league on. Also, if they are basing it on wins in the respective continental competitions, then they would have to assume a certain value for each of the competitions before they could compare the leagues.

Archived