A red card rant

In the last 3 games I have had FIVE red cards it's beyond a f#$king joke. When you add in injuries and the fact that all of them have been banned for 2 matches I have one senior CM and no seniors defender and could cost me the league.

And no before you ask I my tackling isn't set to hard it's at defualt. Ok rant over

Perhaps it was a strict referee?

Tackling doesn't need to be set as hard to have people sent off because default can often give players hard tackling automatically.

You may have highly aggressive players that need to have easy tackling. It's your tactics I'm afraid. Nothing wrong with the game :)

In the last 3 games I have had FIVE red cards it's beyond a f#$king joke. When you add in injuries and the fact that all of them have been banned for 2 matches I have one senior CM and no seniors defender and could cost me the league.

And no before you ask I my tackling isn't set to hard it's at defualt. Ok rant over

Please dont misuse the swear filter- it's there for a reason- thanks.

No three harsh referees in a row is bad luck. Were all three games in the same competition ? I think if they were in the same comp then three in a row would be most unusual, if you had games in different comps then I think the harsh refs in each comp could easily 'come out' at the same time.

Yep thats definitely a rant. Well done.

Do you let your assman chosse OI? I find they can be somewhat pyschotic in there tackling options.

Also setting default tackling is not the only thing you need to look at. You need to see why the players are picking up cards? Are they closing down too much so being dragged out of position and making last ditch tackles? Are you playing a v high line and them being done over the top and being forced into pro fouls?

It happens to me, but in the opposite way

I always make my teams play with Hard Tackling, and all OI I make have Hard Tackling option

But... I rarely have one of my players sent off

I remember my first season with Barcelona in FM08, in which the only red card we got was with two yellow cards... in the last match of the season. To a player who didn't play regularly

Hmmm.....I guess I must have some seriously wimpy players, I have had a total of 2 red cards during the past 2 seasons. I also have one of the best disciplined teams every season also....VERY few yellow cards. Make sure your tackling is set to normal or easy in your tactics and in OI only set tackling to hard on the players you need to go in hard against. JMHO.

Phantom9in

St. Mirren----6th Season

Archived