Tycoon?

ok i am currently Grosetto in 1st year and a tycoon is trying to buy them but is there a chance they will pull out as i am looking forward to to trying to make them a big club and i want them to buy us

theres a always chanse the take over will fall apart, but usaly that dont hapen, seams you got lucky to get a tycoon tho

There's a chance with any takeover that it will fail. I'm Spurs in 2032, and have been at the club nearly 2 years, and had a failed takeover from within, and then a failed tycoon bid. And there's been hints that another takeover from within might happen soon.

That's not directly related.

Sugar daddy means your chairman has lots of cash and is not afraid to spent it.

There are three types - one showers you with cash and might even buy you new players autonomously, one still injects money but is more in the background of things, and one just erases all debt you may accumulate.

A takeover is pretty much the chance to get somebody who erases your debt and finances some infrastructure upgrades or just lets you spend some cash on transfers within actual game play.

What do you mean with Limited Society - mean Public Limited Company? Means you are stock-traded. In my experience as Atlético coach in FM07, it means I once had to pay 150 millions in dividends to my stockholders. Not that I wasn't loaded enough to afford it, but it sure bothered me a bit.

the funny thing would be they take over , decide they want a famous manager and sack you ;) Never happen to me, but i see sometime club taken over and then change manager ...good luck :D

lol thanks we did get the tycoon and he has kept me (few...) and gave me 35 million to spend and is spending 10 million on facility upgrades so looking good. But he dosnt seem ambitious really he just wants me to get respectable leauge position which is about 8th:confused:. Problem is good players wont come to us as we are a small club until we get facilities upgraded :(

the funny thing would be they take over , decide they want a famous manager and sack you ;) Never happen to me, but i see sometime club taken over and then change manager ...good luck :D

lol thanks we did get the tycoon and he has kept me (few...) and gave me 35 million to spend and is spending 10 million on facility upgrades so looking good. But he dosnt seem ambitious really he just wants me to get respectable leauge position which is about 8th:confused:. Problem is good players wont come to see as we are a small club until we get facilities upgraded :(

lol thanks we did get the tycoon and he has kept me (few...) and gave me 35 million to spend and is spending 10 million on facility upgrades so looking good. But he dosnt seem ambitious really he just wants me to get respectable leauge position which is about 8th:confused:. Problem is good players wont come to us as we are a small club until we get facilities upgraded :(

With that kind of money though.. Surely you could persuade a few good players to come to you if you offer them big wages and big signing on fees?

This kind of happened to me in reverse. Burnley got a tycoon takeover in the game and had Tony Mowbray as manager. At the end of the season, they finished 3rd and qualified for the Champions League. His contract was up though and was not renewed. I applied for the job and got it. :D

Archived