What do you do when players dislike each other?

Zapata has "disliked" Chiellini for seasons now, after being tutored by Chiellini, and he's considering his options as a result, and now Lukaku dislikes Aguero, and the same thing is going on. These are my key players here. Is there a way to get them to get along again? Some way to call the players into my office and talk to them, reason with them? If the game doesn't have the equivalent to a real life solution to problems like these, then they shouldn't have the real life potential problem in the game. Either have both or neither. Putting in the game and making it seemingly impossible for me to do anything to solve it doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, is there a way after all? how do i talk to them? make them stop disliking each other?

thanks

If you want to keep them both, just ignore it - it goes away eventually.

But if you sell one of them, it ups the morale of the other guy and often adds you to his "preferred personnel". Depends how valuable the two of them are to your plans.

Often, I find it's a youth player disliking a senior player and vice versa, having fallen out during tutoring.

Would be nice to be able to interract in FM11 to help them resolve their differences. I already like the "call team meeting" option when the team is performing badly, so it wouldn't be huge departure from this.

I don't think this should be "fixed". If two people hate each other, they will still do that even if you cuddle them into an arbitrary meeting. And why have the feature at all if you can just fix it with a Magic Meeting.

Archived