A Youtube Account

Do you think their should be a cshared Youtube account for all FM players??  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think their should be a cshared Youtube account for all FM players??

• I like it
    • I don't like it

I thought of this today, not sure if anybody has thought of it before.

I was thinking to make a youtube account for everyone in the forums to use. So people from the forums would go and post a video on this one youtube account. But it must be about football manager. You could post great goals, tatics, good players to buy etc... So after a while their will be alot of football manager videos on this one youtube account, these could be tutorials or just showing off.

But for this to happen people need to be sensable on what they post on this youtube account.

Also we need a name, FMWizards is the name I thought of, please post below of the name you think it should be called.

So if alot of people like this idea, after a few days, I will post the name of the youtube account and the password, which I willl set, it will be something easy to remember.

Please vote above if you like it or not.

It wouldn't work tbh,for example,what if 3 people wanted to log on at the same time,is that even possible ?

Why not just create a youtube account and get FM fans to subscribe,and also what Suzie said,only takes one idiot to upload something dodgy,and with you been the account holder you'll be held responsible.

Archived