Target man & play maker

Do you use a target man and/or play maker?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a target man and/or play maker?

• Target man only
    • Play maker only
    • Both
    • Neither

A decent Idea if you have one standout midfield player (Fabregas at Arsenal for example) is to play him as Playmaker AND Target man.

With the playmaker role he'll be the main outlet to different players, and as Target man, the other players in the team will be looking to give him the ball whenever possible. Just remember to set Target Man supply "To feet" :thup:

Neither.

I wanted to, but everytime I try using them it seems to be a poor decision.

"Target Man" may be a good choice if you're playing a defensive/counter-attacking mentality in a single-FC formation (in theory) but since I mostly play balanced or attacking mentalities, and try to have at least 2 men up front, I find that "Target Man" only limits my team's options.

Play Maker... I'll admit I hardly even tried using this, so I have no clue where or how it could be useful. In theory, a player with high Creativity and Decisions could be a Play Maker but the two or three times I've tried it, I saw no difference in the way my team plays.

Hence, I sign under the KISS theory...

Hi I know I'm not in the right thread but I need to know what's the best way to make money during pre-season?

I usually jus play friendlys but I try to create cups or league but teams always reject does any1 have any reason why?

Thnx if u can help it would be much appreciated

Archived