I got sacked for no reason whatsoever!!

Has this happened to anybody before. My job status was untouchable and I got sacked out of the blue without even a reason?! I was Didcot, sitting 5th BSS after winning the southern premier. I had no warnings whatsoever and yet I was replaced straight away. I don't know what I did wrong if anything or if it is a bug in the game?

There was a takeover a few months before butthey kept me and there was no message saying they were going to replace me. All the message was that at a lunchtime interview they decided to sack me with immediate effect. I didn't give them any ultimatums. I was applying to higher jobs but there were no messages saying they were annoyed with me or the option to apologise, so I assumed that can't be it either?

There was a takeover a few months before butthey kept me and there was no message saying they were going to replace me. All the message was that at a lunchtime interview they decided to sack me with immediate effect. I didn't give them any ultimatums. I was applying to higher jobs but there were no messages saying they were annoyed with me or the option to apologise, so I assumed that can't be it either?

That could be the reason why you got sacked plus the recent board takeover. It added fuel to the fire!

Has this happened to anybody before. My job status was untouchable and I got sacked out of the blue without even a reason?! I was Didcot, sitting 5th BSS after winning the southern premier. I had no warnings whatsoever and yet I was replaced straight away. I don't know what I did wrong if anything or if it is a bug in the game?

Were you on your last year in your contract with Didcot? Cause it happened to me when I was with Athletic.

Yeh I had about 6months left on it.

That's probably why. Did another manager declare their interest in the job? The same thing happened to me... Some manager said they were interested in taking over Atheltic, and the next day, I got sacked haha.

No, nobody declared interest. It's never happened to me before ever, I thought it was an annoying bug lol.

If you're applying for other jobs you can't complain much really. Wouldn't be looked on too favourably IRL

Applying for other jobs has got you sacked. But why are you bothered about them sacking you? Surely if you are applying for other jobs then you are unhappy in the current one and wanted to leave anyway?

Archived