Managing 2 clubs

okay im already inter but i was thinking bout adding another manager to have an interesting game, maybe in the prem with tottenham or villa havent try my luck in the championship as i've never managed in england.

so is it worth it having 2 club teams in one save?

It's your shout. I used to try it when I was younger on CM3 and I didn't get on with it very well. With the masses of options on FM10 I can see it being even more of a hassle. You can always give it a try though. What have you got to lose?

my opinion is that just because you will "set up" some matches in your favour, it would be a bad decision.

example: let's say you are managing Chelsea and Wolves. You have won the League with Chelsea and you are 13 points clear. On the other hand Wolves needs a win in the last game to avoid relegation. Last fixture? Chelsea - Wolves. Who do you think will win ;)

my opinion is that just because you will "set up" some matches in your favor, it would be a bad decision.

example: let's say you are managing Chelsea and Wolves. You have won the League with Chelsea and you are 13 points clear. On the other hand Wolves needs a win in the last game to avoid relegation. Last fixture? Chelsea - Wolves. Who do you think will win ;)

I think if it was me playing, As long as the result did not matter for Chelsea i would put them on holiday and play the game as only the Wolves manager. That would be the only fair thing to do!!

I am currently doing this, mainly as an experiment to see how tactics will evolve differently for my different teams despite the fact I am controlling both at the same time (different nations, so the whole me vs me hasnt come up yet). It makes a season take twice as long, but it can be more fun, especially if you have two contrasting teams (Real Madrid and Worcester, say).

dont start at same time,but you can start a new manager when your current manager leave to manage other club...

example if you are managing oxford and you are leaving for a high division team....you can create a new manager to replace you at oxford...:)

Archived