your biggest signings

My biggest transfer (as in best in this case) was € 39m for David Rangel, a 21yo MC regen. He became world player of the year twice, european player of the year three times. Then at age 25 I sold him to Real for € 70M.

There he never became quiet the player he was with me. With him and the € 96M AMC Straín they bought Real should be dominating, they're not :).

The most I ever spent on a player was £120m on a regen for Milan on FM09. In the Italian league you could easily get budgets of 150m+ every season, and eventually you reach a point where the only way you can improve your squad is to buy the best player in the world that isn't currently at your club.

biggest signing was messi from barcelona to arsenal for £92 million, 50mill up front rest over 4 years. 270k a week, this was second season, won league first year, fa cup and final champions league.

but is quality with arshavin and fabregas.

biggest signing was messi from barcelona to arsenal for £92 million, 50mill up front rest over 4 years. 270k a week, this was second season, won league first year, fa cup and final champions league.

but is quality with arshavin and fabregas.

That's a bargain. Messi is on 275k a week on mine.

I'm in 5th season with Man Utd and just tryed to sign Messi for £100m but couldn't match £275k a week Barcelona is paying him so i went to bring Ronaldo back to OT for the same price and on £235k a week.

And so far he's on fire.....

Apps-18 Gls-14 Ast-5 MoM-5 Av.Rt-7.59

I paid 230M $ +clause to real for Ronaldo in my 4 season. the scord 43 goal in his first season.

And i also bye Diego from juve for 80M $ in my second season . De rossi fro 50M$ and Mexes For 26M$ from roma in my first season. and aguero for 86M $ in my third season.

in my season i won carling cup Fa epl and champions league.

I managing Man city Lol

Way back in CM 01/02 I paid £99m for Viera when I was Milan manager. I am pretty sure it was the most you could offer for a player and Arsenal had already rejected £98m :confused:

Turned out to be the biggest waste of money ever (although I have had a few ;))

Archived