World Footballer of The Year award??

award.jpg

Hmm..Same appearances, more goals and assits, yet coming 2nd to the ex-United player..And by such a large points margin too..Although Ronaldo has a higher average rating...

Okay here's what I'm curious though..I thought in real life there's only one World Player of The Year award which is based on voting points by international managers, but in this game the World Footballer of The Year award has this system and the World Player of the Year award does not include any points voting system...Where did this World Footballer of The Year award come from??

Probably what tipped it is that he's a Right Winger and got more goals than a Striker and he got a better average rating and more goals than the other two. He also got more assists than Messi, who plays in the same role.

I think in game the World Footballer of the year is the equivalent of the World Player of the year and the Player of the year is the equivalent of the Ballon D'Or is it not?

Nearly, if they've done it right the Balon d' Or in game would be European Footballer of the Year. The one thats voted for would be FIFA World Footballer of the Year. The World Player of the Year is probably the equivalent of the FIFpro award.

Only SI would be able to tell us for sure though, so over to them?

Nearly, if they've done it right the Balon d' Or in game would be European Footballer of the Year. The one thats voted for would be FIFA World Footballer of the Year. The World Player of the Year is probably the equivalent of the FIFpro award.

I don't know as under the World Player of the Year, the name Michael Owen is the winner in 2001? I don't remember him winning the FIFpro award?

I don't know as under the World Player of the Year, the name Michael Owen is the winner in 2001? I don't remember him winning the FIFpro award?

In that case its probably the World Soccer one, little Michael won that in 01.

Nah that award doesnt really bother me much, I'm pretty sure Aguero will win it sooner or later..My real question is in the 2nd part regarding the existence of this award :rolleyes:

He won it 4 years in a row in one of my games, but from the age of 28 - 32. Took a while :D

Thanks mate..That probably justified it..I forgot about the FIFpro award :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived