What would you do?

Have been doing a career game with notts county, story so far....

-won league 2 easily

-won league 1 and jp trophy

-became the ghana manager and took them to the final of the african nations

-won championship by 2 points on the last day of season

now, im still at the end of the my 3rd season, clearing out my deadwood and looking at potential signings for the epl....

just been offered the man u job!!!!! they finished 4th, 5th and 6th in the last 3 seasons, have done nothing in europe. giving me 30m and 1.5m wages, man u still have most of the big players minus scholes, giggs and neville.

cannot decide what to do, what would you do...?

saved the game twice, so i can have a look at both, not sure which il go with

notts are giving me 25m to get into top half which i think i could get, beaten a few epl teams in the fa last season hardest choice i have had to make in fm!

just got the odds of me winning the league 2000-1!!! the media prediction is 15th. got the pre season report in and my assistant says we suck in every dept except determination lol

im going to put the game off and think about it and il decide by tommorow night, so hard lol

As a man utd fan im obliged to tell you to join man utd

but you know wat......youve been at notts this long...

i think you should stay there and gain legendary status

you will feel more accompilshed as it will be your team

just got the odds of me winning the league 2000-1!!! the media prediction is 15th. got the pre season report in and my assistant says we suck in every dept except determination lol

im going to put the game off and think about it and il decide by tommorow night, so hard lol

i had odds of 2000-1 once, i was playing as Mervue United on fm 09 in the Irish First Division and my media prediction was 12th out of 12 teams but i finished 5th.

Stay on board with Notts and build on your team with the money you've been given and you'll be able to finish in the top half of the table and after that you can take them further.

Archived