Notts County 10.3

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes... yes they will

everything will be done in the patch...

for future reference forumers...

if your thinking about making a thread asking " will the patch have blah blah blah blah"

then don't

the answer will be yes...

[rant over]

yes... yes they will

if your thinking about making a thread asking " will the patch have blah blah blah blah"

then don't

[rant over]

I heard SI were going to go against the grain on this patch and use unrealstic data :confused: ;)

would love it if they released a prank patch first just to see the rant pages then... ahhh

i wanna see beckham managing cardiff and ian rush being transferred to everton for 30mil in the new patch please

haha I gotta admit I would find this amusing

can you imagine the backlash if they gave, I dunno, Cesc fabregas a -9 potential? or lowered Gerrard's longshots to 15? I think the best kind of prank would be to have all sorts of minor issues, things that people debate endlessly on data issues. it's a lot more subtle and therefore a lot more likely to be interpreted as genuine :)

yes... yes they will

then don't

[rant over]

im more interested in "missing history" that comes with all previous patch 3.0's

like robbie keane NEVER playing for liverpool in FM09 patch 3.0

if you use P3.0 to start a new game will Eriksson be at the club in Aug 2009?

will Sol be at the club at the start of the season ?..... will they still have lots of money at the start of the season....

OR

like all previous 3rd patches will have all february info from the start of the season ?? like.......Sol at Arsenal from the start of the season.... Eriksson time at notts County never happened and .. the club starts the 2009-10 season -£4,000,000

I heard February 29th is when the patch is due ;)
I can't wait that long :(

yes... yes they will

then don't

[rant over]

I was thinking about making a thread asking "If Portsmouth return to court on March 1st and are liquidated, and the patch is released on March 2nd, will the patch have Portsmouth taken out of the game?". So the answer will be yes? :rolleyes:;)

I can't wait that long :(

I was thinking about making a thread asking "If Portsmouth return to court on March 1st and are liquidated, and the patch is released on March 2nd, will the patch have Portsmouth taken out of the game?". So the answer will be yes? :rolleyes:;)

The answer would actually be 'no'

Can't believe nobody has got this :D
I did *puppy eyes* Did I have to add that I couldn't wait two years when I quoted you to show that I got it?
The answer would actually be 'no'
I know. I was just hinting that his little rant was wrong since the answer isn't always "yes" :)

Archived