real gameplay?

i dont mean that. what i mean is why dont you give people the choice to play as player and play as a manager sim and also combine both. those 3 gameplay modes would be spectacular. im sure alot more copies would be sold. its not everyones cup of tea to just be the manager. alot of people like playing onfield too. and if those two were combined then football manager would be a more complete game. also include 3d stadium building like in LMA manager.

i dont mean that. what i mean is why dont you give people the choice to play as player and play as a manager sim and also combine both. those 3 gameplay modes would be spectacular. im sure alot more copies would be sold. its not everyones cup of tea to just be the manager. alot of people like playing onfield too. and if those two were combined then football manager would be a more complete game. also include 3d stadium building like in LMA manager.

Sounds like you're describing manager mode on FIFA 10.

its not everyones cup of tea to just be the manager

FM is a management sim, therefore if it's not someones cup of tea - they have the wrong game. FIFA 10 or PES both offer management modes which would be much better suited to them.

The urge to be sarcastic is overwhelming on this forum. I find myself getting caught up in it, wanting to be particularly horrible and condescending to the OP when that just isn't my style at all. That said....

Wouldn't it be great if you could have a first-person shoot'em up, something like Call of Duty, but instead of all the war, killing, weapons and combat, etc, you have a blue hedgehog with spiky hair and trainers who could run really fast and collect gold rings! Loads of people would buy that.

OP, I'm really sorry. Like i say, mockery is contagious. I'm afraid your idea probably won't be taken up by SI anytime soon. Or indeed ever.

The urge to be sarcastic is overwhelming on this forum. I find myself getting caught up in it, wanting to be particularly horrible and condescending to the OP when that just isn't my style at all. That said....

Wouldn't it be great if you could have a first-person shoot'em up, something like Call of Duty, but instead of all the war, killing, weapons and combat, etc, you have a blue hedgehog with spiky hair and trainers who could run really fast and collect gold rings! Loads of people would buy that.

OP, I'm really sorry. Like i say, mockery is contagious. I'm afraid your idea probably won't be taken up by SI anytime soon. Or indeed ever.

love it!! :thup:

Archived