City Size

Does city size your squad is based in have any effect in the game? Are you more likely to have larger crowds, and better regens?

I'm thinking of taking Venezia up through the Italian ranks, and was wondering if the beautiful city would add any advantages.

Every city has an "attraction" rating, from 0 to 20. If you fire up the editor you can see it (click on Cities in the Database).

Venice is 20, so it's tops. Having played Venezia in the game, the problem isn't the attraction value of the city, it's the club's reputation. And Venezia has a fairly high reputation value for where it starts in the game, so you should be okay competing in Serie D.

I play as Vercelli now, which is a city of 40,000 and very beautiful town, but I loaded to many leagues and the game is starting to slow down a few years in.

I thought about taking venezia because the city would seem like a great place to build a team. Surely better than a very small city.

The problem with Venezia is that although it is a beautiful city, neither the club has never been a significant club in the Italian leagues (ie, regularly in the top flight), or do the city's inhabitants have much of a collective interest in football.

Hehe Great article William :)

I have to say for me the winner has to be Estadio El Cobre. A stadium with a capacity of 20,752 for a town of 7000 is just fantastic :)

Last weekend less than 800 people went to see Cobresal vs S. Wanderers (in Estadio El Cobre). Whenever you see a match in that stadium it looks like the stadium is under a "close door" sanction XD!

Last weekend less than 800 people went to see Cobresal vs S. Wanderers (in Estadio El Cobre). Whenever you see a match in that stadium it looks like the stadium is under a "close door" sanction XD!

:D

But still acceptable for a town whose polulation is only 7000.

Archived