People who are struggling with the game read this...

Bassicly I hate people complaining and this is for people who are struggling first of all my grammer is rubbish so bare with me.

Buying players:

just get the assistants team report.

Selling players:

Don't just let contracts run out.

Training:

Leave it alone.

Tactics:

make one tactic for when you are favs which is attacking then make one tactic where you are not favs DO NOT TWAEK THIS OR USE TOUCHLINE SHOUTS.

Team settings:

Ask the assistant to arange friendlys, take control of friendlys,take care of contracts that is basic if you are struggling. That is it I bassicaly snaped about all these complaing threads so I made one if you don't like it don't use or else at least try it if you want my indepth please ask and I will try my best to do more indepth.

Yeah sorry but my grammer is rubbish thanks for that but try to stay on topic.

The very same topic actually s**** IMO.

1. Assistant might be wrong (what often happens),

2. Letting for contract to expire is a good way of getting rid of a players that are hard ro sell or have a high release clause,

3. Alwyas but always use Tug's training :D,

4. A good manager is the one that isn't afraid to change, and if you don't tweak your tactic then the tactic can't be improved; use shouts - agree :thup:

5. Who manages the club? You or your assistant?

Cheers. :thup:

- If you can't buy players on this game maybe you shouldn't be playing. I didn't know anyone had problems finding or buying players.

- If I don't want a player and can't sell him why would I renew his contract? You are just throwing money awayd doing that.

- Use Tug's training.....always.

- Tactics is not that simple. in low leagues I never play attacking always rigid and counter maybe standard sometimes. Anything tactic at this level, especially an attacking one with freedom to the players is asking for trouble.

Unfortunately in FM 10 tactics requires some work. I used to plug and play a super tactic but this year that doesn't work you must build your plan around your squad.

Where can I find Tug's training schedule, please? Been looking for a decent training schedule for some time...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159331

But, since you want decent training schedule, then I wouldnt recommend you Tug's training...'cause his training schedule is superb!!! :D

Make your own, it's easy. I wan't too impressed with Tug's training tbh, it isn't focused enough on individual positions.

I don't know mate, but the best schedule is the Tug's one IMO. It really improved after first season of all my players. So I must say I'm pleased with it. :)

Tactics:

make one tactic for when you are favs which is attacking then make one tactic where you are not favs DO NOT TWAEK THIS OR USE TOUCHLINE SHOUTS.

Bad advice. I have one tactic I use both home and away, no matter the odds, and I'm doing just fine. Instead of having separate tactics, I tweak and use touchline shouts and sometimes change around player positions/roles.

So lets get this straight, he created a thread to help people, yet he doesn't have a clue himself :p Not exactly what all the noobs and people struggling needed!

Don't worry about it thatdude, the reason I left this site in 2005 was because everyone was full of it and always shooting people down! In fact I don't see many old timers on here any more. I am just about to try the demo to see if the game has improved at all. Enjoy the game UTT.

Well no-one is going to be grateful for bad input and advice are they? You got to think about that really.

Wasn't trying to come across harsh or anything but 'tis true.

Archived