Windows 7 with FM10

Hi all

I am planning a new pc purchase quite soon. How does FM10 work with windows 7? Is there any issues workarounds that need to be done to make the game run properly? Is it better faster etc using windows 7?

Thanks

for all your help in advance

Using Windows 7 64-bit myself, with 4GB RAM and a quad-core processor. The speed and performance of FM10 has been greatly improved, so it's naturally more responsive than FM09. However, I played the FM10 demo on both Vista and Win7 and the latter was much preferred.

I don´t think there´s much difference between Vista and 7. I´ve got a i7 quad core 6gb ram. Everything was perfect in Vista and it was never any problems. I feel Win 7 is very nice to work in. Still playing FM09 since I´ve got a great career save going there, but ran the FM10 demo and it was quite fast. I feel that it´s not as fast as SI made it sound though. Overall everything is great.

I especially in Win7 like the small FM icon down the left hand side of the screen. Your girlfriend will never notice you´re playing FM. Brilliant!

I don´t think there´s much difference between Vista and 7. I´ve got a i7 quad core 6gb ram. Everything was perfect in Vista and it was never any problems. I feel Win 7 is very nice to work in. Still playing FM09 since I´ve got a great career save going there, but ran the FM10 demo and it was quite fast. I feel that it´s not as fast as SI made it sound though. Overall everything is great.

I especially in Win7 like the small FM icon down the left hand side of the screen. Your girlfriend will never notice you´re playing FM. Brilliant!

Yeah vistas been cool since SP1, the people who complain about it didn't use it. Just read about it.

Archived