Who's Top of League 2 in your Demo?

Anyone played the demo with a league 2 side

I played in League 2 with Burton Albion & I finished 2nd in the demo with W:16, D:3 L:4,

Bury was top with W:19 D:3 L:1 & that 1 defeat was away to me, sick! Notts Co were 3rd & Rotherham 4th.

Who's top in your league 2?

Put it away, so you did okay, well done do you want a cookie or something?

A bit unnecessary. The OP has not been big headed and said hey look at me I'm amazing. After all they did say that Bury finished first after six months. Just sharing his game with us and asked a simple question. Your post was not needed. I would answer but I do not play in England. :)

A bit unnecessary. The OP has not been big headed and said hey look at me I'm amazing. After all they did say that Bury finished first after six months. Just sharing his game with us and asked a simple question. Your post was not needed. I would answer but I do not play in England. :)

Cheers! I agree

I am, as Notts County. But its not hard with that much money, its like saying I finished in the top 2 in Scotland as Rangers.

Are you top woth Notts Co then? Who else is up there with you? I was just curious for when I start again with the full game, is it Bury, Rotherham & Notts Co I have to worry about.

I'm not playing in League 2 but looking at the table it reads like so (in October):

1. Bournemouth

2. Notts County

3. Rotherham

4. Bury

I'm gonna start a game with Bournemouth (hometown club) when I get in from work later but I guarentee I sit in a more modest position.

I'm not playing in League 2 but looking at the table it reads like so (in October):

1. Bournemouth

2. Notts County

3. Rotherham

4. Bury

I'm gonna start a game with Bournemouth (hometown club) when I get in from work later but I guarentee I sit in a more modest position.

Interesting! so it seems that Notts, Rotherham & Bury are the onces to look out for. Bounemouth are 19th on my game.

I shouldn't imagine Notts would concede too many, what with the friendly ghost in goal. In my game they've conceded 5, but have had a couple of 0-0's from the looks of it.

He is good in the game though, he's worth over 1m which is good for a league 2 side. Not as good as his dad though.

Archived