First FM10 patch on release day?

With Southgate sacked and Strachen Replacing him, also Birmingham City takeover, Grimsby with Mike Knwell sacked and Notts County naming there Owners because on the demo it only shows Peter Trembling (chairman)

So, do you think there will be a patch on release day? Hopefully 00:01 on the 30th so when I buy it 9pm from GAME and play it at 9:30 I will be up to scratch with real life :D

Thank you, Hopefully they'll release it very early so everyone who buys it in the morning gets it. I couldn't bear the fact seeing FM10 in the box next to me at home and I can't play it.

You could always fiddle with the editor until the patch is available?

look stupid question but as anyone actually said there going to be a proper data update coming with this patch rather then just fixing the Missing Stephan Carr??,

Cause i presumed there wasn't.......I mean it would be quite a big job todo even with the little action that happened like making sure everything is right with fiances of clubs and stuff and such a short time between the Demo and game release

Actually, can we just have rolling updates everyday to keep up with the changes for Darlington...

Good idea! They could update Mike Ashleys mood each day aswell

Sell the club

Keep the club

*transfer window*

Cant buy anyone, selling the club

Still selling...

Keep the club

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Archived