The FM2010 Advert

I don't really like the advert to be honest. I perfer last years advert with the "Its what i do" line. I think that advert summed football manager up for me. Its stressful and sometime i want to throw my computer out of the window, yet for some reason i keep coming back to the game. So that advert worked for me.

This one just didn't hit anything that made me go yeah and fire me up.

Just rewatched 08, 09 and 10, and must say FM10 is the worst of them all. There's no build up, and that "MAKE HISTORY" sign looks tacky.

FM08 >> 09 > 10.

Hopefully that means they've spent most of the budget on the development/QA! :D

Just rewatched 08, 09 and 10, and must say FM10 is the worst of them all. There's no build up, and that "MAKE HISTORY" sign looks tacky.

FM08 >> 09 > 10.

Hopefully that means they've spent most of the budget on the development/QA! :D

fully agree with you

Some of you read way too much in to football manager. All I was asking was if anyone liked the ad, I appreciate people disagreeing saying that they preferred the old one etc, but I didn't ask what features you preferred or what SI spent their money on. Relax guys it was a simple question about the ad, why are you panicking so much about how they spend their budget?? I think the people at SI are quite capable of working a budget without some saddos panicking about how its spent!

Archived