FM10 System Requirements

ok thanks well it runs worse than u would believe but i cant live without it so i am happy enough for it to just work.

Also i am completley clueless about PC's so excuse my ignorance but is Intel GMA 3100 good enough graphics card for the 3D engine? im thinking to buy a new PC (depending on how it runs) which passes all the specs of FM09 except i dont know about this part.

Anyone know if FM10 will need a better PC than FM09?

FM09 is running uber slow on my system so dont wanna order 2010 if it wont run

You haven't really given people a lot to go on so please tell us the following.

1. What is your processor type and speed

2. How much ram do you have

3. What is your current graphics card

4. How many leagues\countries are you using and what is your current detail level and database size

5. What other stuff are you running at the same time as fm

If you give this information then you might get more useful help. One thing you could possibly try is downloading a free program called game booster that might help you out.

Intel Celeron M CPU 440 @ 1.86 GHz

Ram - 894mb

graphics card - no idea

32 bit operating system

Detail level is bare minimum only detail for the league im in etc, small db, no added countries and prob run something like Eng Prem - Eng Champ - Liga BBVA - Serie A

not running anything else either but as i said it runs FM09 on 2D engine at crawling speed (but its bearable to play) so im hoping FM10 will be same?

also can u tell me will the system below run it because i might just buy it if i need a new one or can u recommend something better for similar price

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1915556775.1254959479@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccekadeihlldledcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&chain=PC_World&seo=yes&sku=633580&channel=WEB&page=Product

Ram - 894mb

graphics card - no idea

32 bit operating system

Detail level is bare minimum only detail for the league im in etc, small db, no added countries and prob run something like Eng Prem - Eng Champ - Liga BBVA - Serie A

not running anything else either but as i said it runs FM09 on 2D engine at crawling speed (but its bearable to play) so im hoping FM10 will be same?

also can u tell me will the system below run it because i might just buy it if i need a new one or can u recommend something better for similar price

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1915556775.1254959479@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccekadeihlldledcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&chain=PC_World&seo=yes&sku=633580&channel=WEB&page=Product

Yeah, the specs on the PC from that link should be fine.

I have very similar specs as the Dell PC you're looking at and 2d is as smooth as silk, 3d is a little choppy though.

I'm actually buying an extra 2gb on RAM so it hopefully makes FM10 run smoother in 3d....

will the new laptop im getting be ok for football manager?

http://www1.euro.dell.com/uk/en/home/Laptops/laptop-inspiron-1545/pd.aspx?refid=laptop-inspiron-1545&cs=ukdhs1&s=dhs

its the 3rd one across

I think that will run fm just fine.

Ram - 894mb

graphics card - no idea

32 bit operating system

I think that part of the problem is that the celeron processor isnt all that good and you dont really have all that much in the way of ram by todays standards. So I would suggest that you look to get some more ram. I would suggest 2-3gb. Ram isn't all that expensive and its really easy to fit yourself.

The pc you've been looking at should run fm great. One thing though if possible perhaps you could look online for something similar because pc world tend to be a bit expensive and their aftersales service is a joke imo.

I found this out later, but running the game in window mode made the 3d choppy on unplayable on my laptop, but if I made it full screen mode, it was smooth and much more fun to play.

Really? It was the other way around for me.

Archived