Weirdest transfer ever?

In my Barca save Inter sold Balotelli off the bat for £10.75m to Fiorentina, then every transfer window they tried to co-own him for upwards of £25m. At the start of the third season they finally succeeded gfo either £30m or £38m, and hes still at Fiorentina, and Inter on past form with co-ownerships in game (all Italian teams) probalby wont excercise their option to buy him out fully. So FIorentina get at least £20m profit on a player who they'll probably won lose, but if they do they will get at least another £30m.

i saw Carlos Vela go to Real Madrid, at the age of 28, in his prime and still banging in goals at Arsenal for fun.....

ON A FREE TRANSFER, LOL. totally fake and silly, long term playability is so flawed

Whats flawed about that? ( i always sell players over 25 )

i saw Carlos Vela go to Real Madrid, at the age of 28, in his prime and still banging in goals at Arsenal for fun.....

ON A FREE TRANSFER, LOL. totally fake and silly, long term playability is so flawed

Happens irl aswell if a player lets his contract run out :confused: , recent ones like :

Mathieu Flamini

Daniel Sturridge

Ross Turnbull

Steve Sidwell ( Chelsea before Villa )

Dado Prso

Darcheville

Voronin

And more , just can't be bothered thinkin about it :p:D

On FM07 I saw Maldini spend his final season as a professional on loan at Newcastle.

Not that weird really :confused: i've had Gerrard, Eto'o, Trezeguet, Messi, Fazio, Aguero, Moutinho, and a few more massive players at City at the one time, also had the likes of Xabi Alonso, Babel, Seedorf, Vela, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Senderos, Ibrahimovic at Newcastle.

Happens irl aswell if a player lets his contract run out :confused: ' date=' recent ones like :

Mathieu Flamini

Daniel Sturridge

Ross Turnbull

Steve Sidwell ( Chelsea before Villa )

Dado Prso

Darcheville

Voronin

And more , just can't be bothered thinkin about it :p:D[/quote']

...Ballack (who was his team's best player at the time)

Owen

Mark Schwarzer

McManaman

Sol Campbell (who was his team's best player at the time)

Usually clubs sell if they won't sign in the final year, but it makes sense for the players to hold out. Campbell is one of the richest players in England, partly because his signing bonus with Arsenal was £10 million or something, since there was no transfer fee

Not that weird really :confused: i've had Gerrard' date=' Eto'o, Trezeguet, Messi, Fazio, Aguero, Moutinho, and a few more massive players at City at the one time, also had the likes of Xabi Alonso, Babel, Seedorf, Vela, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Senderos, Ibrahimovic at Newcastle.[/quote']

I'd love to know your definition of weird then. Paolo Maldini, 20 years+ at Milan, only to be told he was surplus to requirements in his final season and be sent on loan to Newcastle.

Just because players like Eto'o and Gerrard signed for Norwich City, Cardiff City, whoever you mean doesn't mean the transfer isn't weird.

I see...............like someone signing Michael Owen on a free:D

cant get over the sheva deal..........................unless there was some major editing going on with some clubs having mega mega mega money

Archived