Chelsea Transfer embargo

As has been said a few times, it is likely to be in the game assuming the appeal isnt successful. Although if no official decision has been made by the manufacture deadline it may not be. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Could I also ask that you search in future before posting new threads as this is about the 5th one of these in 2 or 3 days, thanks :)

I think it will be in the game along with a new 'diving' slider. You can instruct your players how much they should dive.

I assume there will be an 'Edaurdo' setting for when you want to kill off an opponent that you should aleady have the quality to beat.

/bitter

No, that's the McGeady setting ;)

Fair play to you :D FWIW I'm pleased McGeady got caught and booked, and sent off as a result. Maybe now he'll think twice. Also FWIW McGeady's wasnt going to be a match winning penalty IIRC.

I think it will be in the game along with a new 'diving' slider. You can instruct your players how much they should dive.

You shouldn't be able to set certain players below max settings for it to be realistic. Gerrards would have to be automatically set to max if his team are losing/drawing after 90+ minutes.

The trouble with having this in the game is that Chelsea can appeal but they won't know if they are successful until after the game is released. When Roma were charged with the samething they got it reduced to one transfer window. So if SI don't know when the game is released if its reduced its risky to put it in, of course their appeal could be successful and the ban could be lifted all together.

Archived