why is it...

Loss of form, injuries, tougher opposition, drop in morale. Any number of reasons.

only thing is loss of form no new injuries morale high just makes me wonder last night couldnt lose then save it and play same game today and cant win.

i had a similar thing where my run ended when i reloaded.

did i read something about when the game loads it 'plants a new seed' if you like...

so it re-configures things...

so a run will not continue?

sorry, i didnt word that at all well.

anyone know what i mean?

Because in the past I've seen this myth denied by SI staff.

Plus, think about it, why would developers put something like this in the game? It would have no benefit whatsoever.

well maybe its not an intentional thing, but maybe its just that when you reload the game starts afresh, as opposed to carrying on a good streak.

an unintentional glich?

It is slightly annoying and suspicious that it seems to happen straight after a reload.

I dare say a majority of your reloads are greeted with a win, why focus on the times you lose?

Chopper99 is right, it's coincidence and just a matter of losing sticking in your head.

I dare say a majority of your reloads are greeted with a win, why focus on the times you lose?

Chopper99 is right, it's coincidence and just a matter of losing sticking in your head.

it not the losing really, it why suddenly can go 20- 30 games without losing then save it and reload and then cant seem to win and play rubbish .

You're probably right and it's the losses that stick out from other results but I'm still screaming 'conspiracy' in my head :p

I never actually close FM down. I always save & then just switch my screen off. i never have the misfortune of seeing this. And the hum of my computer helps me to sleep. Win/win situation.

Although my game time is crazy.

I never actually close FM down. I always save & then just switch my screen off. i never have the misfortune of seeing this. And the hum of my computer helps me to sleep. Win/win situation.

Although my game time is crazy.

How long???

You're probably right and it's the losses that stick out from other results but I'm still screaming 'conspiracy' in my head :p

We all have them. Mine is the FACT that I have to play a rival when i'm about to take the "wins in a row record" and draw everytime.

Archived