fm10 idea

Guest mikeytwigge

Guest mikeytwigge

im not very good at explaining things but ill give it my best shot.

my idea is designed to be a help in creating tactics ect. During the game on anyday when ther is not a match we could have the option to run a training session. In this training session we should have the option to either pick two teams and set the positions. the teams would obviously be picked out of players in your squad (first team, reserves and under 18) you could then watch this training game and see how slight changes to tactics alter your teams game or how your 18 year old wonderkid fits into your starting 11.

Another option for this idea is instead of choosing a training match mentioned above you could choose to train a specific set piece for example corners. With this idea you would choose two sides one "attacking" one "defending". you would thn set each of the players into the current positions we have now eg challenge keeper. You could then see which ideas work well and which dont.

please caan you give your opinions on this idea and iof you want something explaining in more detail feel free to ask

Guest mikeytwigge

im not very good at explaining things but ill give it my best shot.

my idea is designed to be a help in creating tactics ect. During the game on anyday when ther is not a match we could have the option to run a training session. In this training session we should have the option to either pick two teams and set the positions. the teams would obviously be picked out of players in your squad (first team, reserves and under 18) you could then watch this training game and see how slight changes to tactics alter your teams game or how your 18 year old wonderkid fits into your starting 11.

Another option for this idea is instead of choosing a training match mentioned above you could choose to train a specific set piece for example corners. With this idea you would choose two sides one "attacking" one "defending". you would thn set each of the players into the current positions we have now eg challenge keeper. You could then see which ideas work well and which dont.

please caan you give your opinions on this idea and iof you want something explaining in more detail feel free to ask

I like the first one icon14.gif

Not so sure on the second one, could be a good idea if we had more flexibility over corner/attacking free kick tactics. (eg: being able to select where plays start and run too when attacking the ball from a set piece)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vanpersie11:

I like the first one icon14.gif

Not so sure on the second one, could be a good idea if we had more flexibility over corner/attacking free kick tactics. (eg: being able to select where players start and run too when attacking the ball from a set piece) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because by now the features for FM09 would have already been confirmed.

Yes, I like this idea, but it can't be the only way of training. I'd like it so that it would still happen if I didn't watch it/control it, so that I wouldn't be forced to do it again and again, because it would be boring if you're not doing it for a reason. But if this were optional, and your coaches would still run it if you didn't, then I'd be for it.

Guest mikeytwigge

yeah it was only meant to be an optional thing with training done by your coaches normally, but you have the option to take charge and do the obove ideas if you want to try out a new tactic

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stomalomalus:

How anout combining this with the option of creating set plays? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no. We've already broken the match engine entirely, just by challenging the goalie. Imagine how easy it would be to exploit it if you could design plays to do so.

Guest mikeytwigge

sorry didnt realise it was in those games as fm is the only management game i play

Archived