Docklander's Mate

I take it hes in FM 10 then (assuming there is FM10)

thats absolutely brilliant news, i just know hell do well there, its really weird thinking about it, because just under a month ago we were playing on the same team in a PE lesson, now hes going to be playing for one of the best teams in the worlds youth setup, and perhaps in a year or two out on loan in a sides first team, hopefully then back to Liverpool!

He's up in Liverpool atm, but hes coming down on July 3rd for the Prom, after that the only time ill see him is at Liverpool, so in a way its pretty bad that we wont be able to give him a ring and say "Do you wanna come down the astro?" :D But im extremely proud (is that the right word) of him, and if a Liverpool Researcher wants help with his CA stats i would be more than happy to help.

Cheers guys.

Docks

Haha, transfer him to Barça or something in FM10 :D

I never play as Barca but i would if i did :D

congrats to him i will be checking him out on FM10, i bet you will be trying to sign him for every club you manage

I shall be, i told him yesterday there are loads of people talking about him on forum boards everywhere, and nobody really knows who you are except for me! I felt really smug! I shall be, ill pay loads of money for him just so i can see him score (virtually) against a big team without cheating! :D

I never play as Barca but i would if i did :D

I shall be, i told him yesterday there are loads of people talking about him on forum boards everywhere, and nobody really knows who you are except for me! I felt really smug! I shall be, ill pay loads of money for him just so i can see him score (virtually) against a big team without cheating! :D

haha good luck to him had a boy in my year at school who was in the fulham youth team at 15/16 used to hog the ball alot just run through and score type of guy, never seen him in the game since i left school he must be 20ish now so guess he did'nt make it or gave up

it would be really cool to know someone in the game, my cousin went to school with Kofi Danning (most of you wouldn't know him, plays for sydney fc youth team) and i have a friend who's second choice keeper to sydney utd so one day he might be in the game if he moves to an a-league side (he's the one that got me on to fm).

Archived