Always Draw Arsenal??

Hi All

Dunno if this should have been in bugs forum or should have a "Bad Luck" forum. Its not a moan as such but my team is now one of the best in Europe, at some point I have one every major competition and since my clubs reputation has increased I find I am always drawing Arsenal in domestic competitions and either 1st knock out or following round of CL (except once where we met in Semis)

In my current season and in 3rd Round of League cup I got Arsenal, FA Cup 4th Round, Arsenal it always seems to happen.

I just wondered if its the luck of the draw or does this happen to others, always finding that you get drawn against teams of similar quality in the early rounds.

I got Leicester City to the premier league, Im always floating around 12th - 15th with West Brom my main threat, Now I always seem to get them in the cups etc.. I just ignore them because I ussually win but if I do lose I'd just beat them in the next cup 1st round, I just think of it as a tradition now :D

Are you all patched up? There was a problem in the base game where clubs would always get drawn against local teams.

No I am only using 9.1 Was afraid of using any new patches as I am really into my current game and was worried about losing it as have lost one previously.

yeah but its different in the early rounds where there is way more teams you could be drawn against. if theres only 3 teams you can be drawn against then the odds massively increase.

ive been getting drawn against man cty for years in the the 3rd round of both the domestic cups and if i manage to beat them i get arsenal/chelsea or man u without fail..... to win a domestic cup i have to do it the hard way every single season. twice in 8 seasons i havent had one of the top 4 in the first rounds of the domestic cups.

what are the odds on that?

Archived